ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey, been lurking for a while. I've been on the hunt for OG's for a few months. does anyone mind linking me to the shoe bully store? i can't seem to find it.

yeah im in the same boat. anybody have any pics of blacked out og purps?

My dirty car carpet perma yellowed the heels of my ogs.
Im on the fence about going black or trying a white repaint.
I feel like my chances of success are much greater black as im a damn clutz.
Im waiting for the same pics as you

Heard about womens uncaged shoe is narrower than mens but just got a steal pair of uncaged and they look the same to mens.

Picture shows a men and a women uncaged,

Last edited:
Listed my Creams on CL. Or maybe ill go the FC route...

EDIT

Some idiot has Creams listed for $700 in a size 10 on GOAT. :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was general knowledge now that mens and womens were the same
Yeah, any difference in width will be very minimal.  A B vs. D width shoe is somewhere between 1/16 and 1/8 of an inch, so you won't be able to tell unless you have super sensitive feet.

Listed my Creams on CL. Or maybe ill go the FC route...

EDIT

Some idiot has Creams listed for $700 in a size 10 on GOAT.
laugh.gif
Not to add to the reseller talk too much...But i have an acquaintance at FCLA. He said my 9.5 could have sold for $400 rather quickly. 

I think I'm gonna try selling my white uncaged right away, I kinda need the money I'm realizing

I'm not trying to start a mad panic rush here but I just checked Adidas.com and the Ace 16 Pure Control UB no longer say sold out. :nerd: I go to product page and no sizing available yet but "this product no longer available " is gone. Looks normal just no sizing. Does this mean a restock is coming?! Thought I'd share this with you guys, I hoping I can cop a sz 11. Now the black is saying sold out but the volt is I described.

Back
Top Bottom