ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I need a boost mattress
THISS! I would be in bed all day long 
laugh.gif

S77510 is the Wool Greys

S77517 is the Silver LTDs

Wool Greys run bigger, Silver LTDs run a little smaller but you should be fine going TTS with either of them.

Definitely don't go TTS with Silver LTDs or you will have to wear without insoles. Silvers have the tightest uppers to date due to the close weave pattern an the slightly more ridgid Primeknit material.

.5 up for Silver LTDs.

TTS for Grey Wools.

A question for those of you who have the Y3 Pure Boosts, would it be okay to go TTS if I throw in an insole in them which I had planned to do anyways?

Whats a good price for size 11 3m boosts worn 2x ?

Imo, retail.

Again, imo...no shoe is worth more than retail if it's not ds.

But that's just me.

I have a feeling others wouldn't pay a penny over 250-275 shipped

Last edited:
trying to find some black and white 36-42" rope laces. RLS only has longer ones atm

anyone have additional sites ~5$

How hard is it to dye/paint the cloth part? I havent ever looked into it. Does it hold up well when done?Those kvas would look dope with black knit and that green sole.

Regardless the ugly pattern that's a huge steal, especially for a collab. If you sign up for an email you get a 15% off code as well making them $76 before shipping and taxes.

Regardless the ugly pattern that's a huge steal, especially for a collab. If you sign up for an email you get a 15% off code as well making them $76 before shipping and taxes.

How long does it take to send. I just signed up for email but still havent gotten 1

Back
Top Bottom