ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the blue ones with the white stripes on the collar are prototypes? Those are the ones that are showing at Footlocker and Footaction.  I just wanted to make sure I get the the full navy versions that are at Adidas.com...

Last edited:

So the ones with the white stripes on the collar are prototypes? Those are the ones that are showing at Footlocker and Footaction.  I just wanted to make sure I get the the full navy versions that are at Adidas.com...
Correct, and you will.

no one here copping uncaged w crystal white? 
tired.gif
Just copped to see how nice the CW is.

'BUCK' from shipping/receivement probably knows my name on returns far too well by now.

Just mailed the black uncage today and here I am about to click checkout for Olives...  I shouldnt tho... 

Ugh, don't tempt me...
I wasn't all to far impressed on the stitching on the clear grays and core blacks so hopefully the crystal white pair looks nice.

They are using 3 different thread colors to create the knit pattern on the Uncaged.

The white uncaged they use off/white thread and gray so it is like a mix of white 1.0s and triple whites.

So the blue ones with the white stripes on the collar are prototypes? Those are the ones that are showing at Footlocker and Footaction.  I just wanted to make sure I get the the full navy versions that are at Adidas.com...

Yeah don't sweat it. Footlocker and all of its affiliate sites are notorious for using the wrong stock pictures. The final version is the one on ADC

Back
Top Bottom