ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wow, adidas wouldnt be a brand that I would think of as far as cycling but I guess they did partner with specialized  a while back... 
laugh.gif

I want one 
laugh.gif
Wow.  My road bike is Specialized.  The hunt begins - zero pairs on ebay.

Wow.  My road bike is Specialized.  The hunt begins - zero pairs on ebay.
I believe Adidas partnered with Salomon which also owns Mavic (big cycling shoe company) as well. Gonna be hard to find those adidas cycling shoes up there.

laugh.gif
 Kinda like socal year round...  Cycling shoes are stiff and hard to flex.  It has something to do with power transfer I think 
roll.gif
That plus cycling shoes come with holes in the bottom, so that you can screw in your "clipless" pedals. 

Most serious cyclists (mountain bike, or road bike, or even "spinning" classes) use shoes that "lock" your feet into the pedals. 

haven't been on the uncaged wave so idk if ppl are strugglin to cop, but BBC NYC flagship still got 10.5-11.5 i believe for the uncaged whites, just FYI

Casually walked into Champs to check on MCs after striking out all day and walked out with a pair of OGs below retail 

That plus cycling shoes come with holes in the bottom, so that you can screw in your "clipless" pedals. 

Most serious cyclists (mountain bike, or road bike, or even "spinning" classes) use shoes that "lock" your feet into the pedals. 

The holes in the bottom are where you screw in your 'Cleats' these then aid you to clip in and out of the appropriate pedals.

Boost would be pretty counter productive if used on proper cycling shoes. Its all about having a light and firm base (normally carbon is used) So all the drive/power you transmit through your legs is put down on the pedals....Boost would essentially soakup some of that power transfer ultimately losing you precious KWs.

Last edited:

The holes in the bottom are where you screw in your 'Cleats' these then aid you to clip in and out of the appropriate pedals.

Boost would be pretty counter productive if used on proper cycling shoes. Its all about having a light and firm base (normally carbon is used) So all the drive/power you transmit through your legs is put down on the pedals....Boost would essentially soakup some of that power transfer ultimately losing you precious KWs.
Now what about a boost saddle?  Hahaha!  

Didnt realize we have some fellow bikers here too 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom