ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just a little too late on every MC Ultraboost link yesterday, I could only check a few times during work & was cart jacked on multiple occasions[emoji]128530[/emoji] ADC didn't release them yet right? Do we know when that's happening?

my local HoH store has a FSR of the triple white (2.0) and core black 2.0 available
if anyone is looking, try calling foot locker HoH Ross Park Mall (Pittsburgh)
not sure if they take phone orders, or if your local store can simply do a transfer with free shipping
OR if anyone is actually looking for these

its going to be a shame once I drop off these size 10 MCs at UPS in 4 hours to go back to runningwarehouse after seeing all these people still talking about missing out. I guess some just like to come in here and not read and just complain about missing out.

Last edited:
Looks like one of my MC Ultraboost orders are being delivered today. Seriously can't wait to see them in person. I hope everyone that wanted them was able to cop yesterday. If not, hopefully ADC will release them soon.

Might be an unpopular opinion: Uncaged are made only for fit people who don't have cankles or fat feet, which is why there are strong love/hate opinions- either you can wear them or you can't.

(In before the NT huskyboyz roast me)

Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized :lol:
And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people, just like foams look better on a fat MFer :lol:

Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized
laugh.gif

And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people, just like foams look better on a fat MFer
laugh.gif
I don't think that being fit or not makes the shoes looks better whatsoever, It's a matter of knowing how to rock your things. 
If you like them you can wear them 

I don't think that being fit or not makes the shoes looks better whatsoever, It's a matter of knowing how to rock your things. 

You can't say this with a straight face. There are shoes that simply don't work for people with unfortunately foot/ankle proportions. Uncaged is one of them, IMO

Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized :lol:
And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people, just like foams look better on a fat MFer :lol:

This

You can't say this with a straight face. There are shoes that simply don't work for people with unfortunately foot/ankle proportions. Uncaged is one of them, IMO
You'd have to be really big, am I wrong? Maybe you have a point 

If you like them you can wear them 
true to an extent, but not so in every case

Yup, just like chucks look ridiculous in bigger sizes. It is what it is sometimes

Might be an unpopular opinion: Uncaged are made only for fit people who don't have cankles or fat feet, which is why there are strong love/hate opinions- either you can wear them or you can't.

(In before the NT huskyboyz roast me)
might be true that they don´t work for "bigger" people, I don´t know. What´s not true is that that´s where the hate comes from. I could wear them without any problems but I just really dislike the way they look and chose not to.

Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized
laugh.gif

And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people, just like foams look better on a fat MFer
laugh.gif
I've nearly torn ligaments in both ankles over the years and have had a multitude of sprains. Thats some BS if you think your ankle is supposed to stay 'swollen' forever.

I've nearly torn ligaments in both ankles over the years and have had a multitude of sprains. Thats some BS if you think your ankle is supposed to stay 'swollen' forever.
same here and my right ankle still swollen. Every persons body is different

August 4th for the new EQT 93/16 Boosts.
I love my eqt 93-16 in both CWs, but the upcoming ones look real Granddad Orthopedic .

Like I've said when I first saw them, if they added more accent color (basically like the last year's EQT 93-16) it wouldn't look so Etonic.

Last edited:

I think it depends on the severity of the sprain. Had a severe right ankle sprain due to basketball and until now my right ankle is noticeably bigger than the left.

Back
Top Bottom