ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are people's thoughts on the Adizero prime boost? They are on sale for $140, looking at them for a workout shoe because I don't like wearing ultra boost to the gym.

What are people's thoughts on the Adizero prime boost? They are on sale for $140, looking at them for a workout shoe because I don't like wearing ultra boost to the gym.
I have the multicolors and the silver 3Ms and I like them a lot.  Very lightweight and low to the ground compared to UB, and they're my primary workout shoes.

I have the multicolors and the silver 3Ms and I like them a lot.  Very lightweight and low to the ground compared to UB, and they're my primary workout shoes.
Thanks! I like a much more lightweight/minimalist shoe for working out. Any nikes you could compare them to?

Thanks! I like a much more lightweight/minimalist shoe for working out. Any nikes you could compare them to?
The upper is similar to a Flyknit Racer, but the shoe is not as narrow and of course has the boost comfort.  

I've said it before but hoping to make these my first gradient pair. Probably take a shot at the uncaged as well. Know there's been no shortage of pics of these posted in the thread already... here are few more just because.

Icefingfire also saying that BB6055, the olive gradients, are supposed to drop on 10/15 for those who were asking about a date. Doesn't specify what territory that's for...

Retail is $200 each on the Olympic medals pack. My local finishline already has received stock already. Won't be for sale until Aug 17th. Def like the Silver and Gold the best. 

Last edited:
howwww is the bottom half of the boost on my creams starting to yellow [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] I've worn them so infrequently and keep them clean...I haven't worn them in at least a month and pull them out and see a slight yellowing crawling up the bottom half of the boost View media item 2121361

judging by mostly everyone's hate on the gradients, no one is willing to pay full retail for them.  But for those that are interested in the MC ($155) and grey mints ($155) or royals 2.0 ($95),  they are under retail from start fitness and ss.  

No more links/or screenshots since that mysterious twitter character might blow it up and get everyone canceled. 

I just ordered the Grey Mint UB off of Start Fitness. Came out to $158 or so shipped. Anyone ever order from there? How long does it take to the US standard. I am guessing the shoes are legit. I paid with paypal so not too worried. Any help is appreciated.

judging by mostly everyone's hate on the gradients, no one is willing to pay full retail for them.  But for those that are interested in the MC ($155) and grey mints ($155) or royals 2.0 ($95),  they are under retail from start fitness and ss.  

No more links/or screenshots since that mysterious twitter character might blow it up and get everyone canceled. 
MC gone by now?

Anyone that can explain what "ss" is? Need a 10.5.

howwww is the bottom half of the boost on my creams starting to yellow [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] I've worn them so infrequently and keep them clean...I haven't worn them in at least a month and pull them out and see a slight yellowing crawling up the bottom half of the boost
at least it matches the shoe lol

Retail is $200 each on the Olympic medals pack. My local finishline already has received stock already. Won't be for sale until Aug 17th. Def like the Silver and Gold the best. 
I am definitely in for the silver and its a maybe on the bronze 

Yeah you'll be fine using a lint shaver on that snag. I had something similar but even bigger on my Wool Greys and ran a shaver over it on the highest (closest shave) setting possible and it turned out fine. Not sure what you mean about them not matching but no pears are perfect [emoji]128528[/emoji]@Ryxmd

Yeah I was under that impression as well until today and I'm mainly conceding that it's possible for 3 nip boost to be legit based on other people's words, not my own experience, most of those who claimed to have pairs w/ 3 nips still haven't posted pics of them.

I've still never bought or seen in person a pair with 3 nips and I own at least 18 pairs of UBs, stopped counting a little while ago haha. I even checked some uncaged I have and they both have 4 nips as well.

Maybe those 3 nip pairs are more rare :lol:  

edit - and just to clarify, I'm not talking about the heel area of the boost, but rather the sides where the full columns are.
Tank correct me if im wrong. I checked my MG and Creams cause thats what I have right now. The outer part has 4 nips but changes to 3 nips at the first stripe of the cage near the toe box and the inner part has 4 nips but changes to 3 nips after the first stripe of the cage near the toe box?

Last edited:
Tank correct me if im wrong. I checked my MG and Creams cause thats what I have right now. The outer part has 4 nips but changes to 3 nips at the first stripe of the cage near the toe box and the inner part has 4 nips but changes to 3 nips after the first stripe of the cage near the toe box?
That's the same as my 6 pairs of UBs (sizes 11 and 11.5).  Around the start of the heel counter all the way around the back of the shoe has 4, and in front of that is 3 or 2.  The Boost on my OGs from a year ago looks just the same as the uncaged that showed up last week.

Last edited:

cant find royals on SF but whats SS

repped

That's the same as my 6 pairs of UBs (sizes 11 and 11.5).  Around the start of the heel counter all the way around the back of the shoe has 4, and in front of that is 3 or 2.  The Boost on my OGs from a year ago looks just the same as the uncaged that showed up last week.
Same as mine. Mine is a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom