ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was fast. I guess someone lurking got lucky with that link
eyes.gif

Lol yup. I wasn't really going after those like that. Might snatch the Silver medal joints but the ultra boost cushioning hurts my legs slightly, it's too soft. I like nmds better

Not UB related but Just Blaze dropped off 25+ pairs of shoes at jersey city goodwill.... If any of you live in the area I'm just curious what heat he left for the taking... Size 10.5

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question... but does the uncaged fit the same as regular ultra boosts? .5 up as usual?

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question... but does the uncaged fit the same as regular ultra boosts? .5 up as usual?
They fit slightly longer than the regular ultra boost. You may be able to get away with half a size down from your regular ultra boost size, but I stayed the same size. I like the slightly longer length.

hello,
I need your help.
I bought used wool greys from a trustworthy seller on eBay and today they arrived.
And they look really awesome BUT One thing confuses me really:
The colour of the wool primeknit looks so much different than on pictures i have seen of the wool greys before.
From distance it looks greyish with a little brown/beige shade
and from near they even look less grey.. more like a blend of grey, light brown,beige and in some light they even have a little bit of a olive touch.
I checked for pictures on the net and the colour differs really much on different pictures.
Some look "real" grey, others go in the direction of mine,but no pictures of them look as "ungreyish" than mine..
The boost looks,feels and behaves 100% like the boost on my tripple white 2.0 i bought directly from adidas, so i can't believe they are fakes..
Do the wool greys really look that different in reality than on Pictures or whats wrong with mine?:D
Here are some pictures, but in reality they look even more "ungreyish"..

It would help me so much if some of you who also have wool greys can tell me theyre opinion..
Thank you very much in advance!

that SneakersER is a PAINT pen, which would only be PAINTING the boost back white. Not only will that harden the boost up, but it will be susceptible to cracking. You're better off dying it back white than painting it back white

is the only way to clean boost is to paint?? can that dirt brown come off with a simple scrub?
There are many methods to clean the boost but once it yellows you do not have a lot of options. I just wanted to input my thoughts on the paint pen and how it has been really good for the midsole chips and scufs that can't be removed.

hello,
I need your help.
I bought used wool greys from a trustworthy seller on eBay and today they arrived.
The colour of the wool primeknit looks so much different than on pictures i have seen of the wool greys before.
and from near they even look less grey.. more like a blend of grey, light brown,beige and in some light they even have a little bit of a olive touch.
I checked for pictures on the net and the colour differs really much on different pictures.
Some look "real" grey, others go in the direction of mine,but no pictures of them look as "ungreyish" than mine..
The boost looks,feels and behaves 100% like the boost on my tripple white 2.0 i bought directly from adidas, so i can't believe they are fakes..
Do the wool greys really look that different in reality than on Pictures or whats wrong with mine?
happy.gif

It would help me so much if some of you who also have wool greys can tell me theyre opinion..

They look legit to me. The off color is most likely because they are a used pair and previous owner did not clean them. 

hello,
I need your help.
They are real but they do look brown in some spots. Looks like maybe the seller washed them so they could have been stained are really dirty. The logo on the heel cup is to scratched up for the rest of the shoe to be that clean.

Looks good to me...  
hello,
I need your help.
Do the wool greys really look that different in reality than on Pictures or whats wrong with mine?
happy.gif

Looks good to me...  

Back
Top Bottom