ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody have the review of this store? :smile:
that OG are irresistable

they're a hollywood vintage store and have a super popular YouTube channel. I think they'll be under the impression that all are legit, however I've seen a few fake Palace tee's on sale there before - probably unknown to the store themselves as they aren't experts in every brand. I'd be surprised if they were mass selling fake ultra boosts as it would seriously damage their good rep.

I realy want a pair of uktra boosts for work. i like the 1.0 knit but i dont want to spend the money on resale if that rubber on the sole is going to wear away

Came to SNS one hour before opening but an old queue buddy from the WoodWood and Solebox releases were among the first in line (many people there for the Breds) so he helped me with my size. Crazy awesome shoe in person and so happy I didn't have to stand in queue for 2 more hours while people were trying on the shoes etc. Oh and yes, creams in the backgrounds which are the choice for today :smile:

View media item 2153471

Came to SNS one hour before opening but an old queue buddy from the WoodWood and Solebox releases were among the first in line (many people there for the Breds) so he helped me with my size. Crazy awesome shoe in person and so happy I didn't have to stand in queue for 2 more hours while people were trying on the shoes etc. Oh and yes, creams in the backgrounds which are the choice for today
smile.gif
How would you say the fit is? tts or did you go up a size?

When SNS says 13.00 CEST — Online (if we have any pairs left after the in-store release) that means insta-sold out aka backdoor-ed right? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When SNS says 13.00 CEST — Online (if we have any pairs left after the in-store release) that means insta-sold out aka backdoor-ed right? :lol:

I've heard RUMORS(!) that they don't always put up their left over pairs of some of the hyped shoes but don't quote me on it. Pretty reliable source though but that's just for one spot. Also you can't sell to a long line in an hour so I don't get why they don't wait for online release until atleast 14.00.

they're a hollywood vintage store and have a super popular YouTube channel. I think they'll be under the impression that all are legit, however I've seen a few fake Palace tee's on sale there before - probably unknown to the store themselves as they aren't experts in every brand. I'd be surprised if they were mass selling fake ultra boosts as it would seriously damage their good rep.

thanks man...
i also have the same things in my mind

These are impossible.  Livestock's own release was so simple.  This is the most drastic difference in difficulty comparing ease of the collab's own site release and worldwide release that I have seen.

These are impossible.  Livestock's own release was so simple.  This is the most drastic difference in difficulty comparing ease of the collab's own site release and worldwide release that I have seen.
Absolutely true.  That is why I always go for the initial release, even if it means paying import fees because at least I get a better shot at my size and I get the shoes pretty much always.

i always thought these boost collabs were easier to get on the companies site whos collabing, and very difficult to grab on every other site

Regarding sizing on the Livestock PB's : I picked the same size as I have in UB's (1/2 size up from my "tts") and that was the right decision. They're much more loose around the ankle but they feel shorter and almost tighter around the toes than the UB's so I would definitely recommend your UB sizing in these.

i always thought these boost collabs were easier to get on the companies site whos collabing, and very difficult to grab on every other site

For all the non-World tour models, I remember HBX being a no go, SNS being moderately difficult, and Highsnobiety being cooked immediately, etc. This one was just (relatively) slow enough that I could have doubled up if I wanted to (Munchy did). Just crazy how it transgressed from last week's drop to the typical low-stock consortium shenanigans.

100 percent true. If u didn't cop from LS, u have a slim chance of copping online anywhere else

Back
Top Bottom