ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
XqWgMH.gif

"One dollar Bob!"

White Mountaineerings coming in tmrw but I know I won't be home for signature. Is it possible that I can leave a note to my postman and have him just leave it? Would that count as authorization?

where's our man who works at an Adidas store and said he held them in hand? Or was it "he knows of someone who held them in hand?"

where's our man who works at an Adidas store and said he held them in hand? Or was it "he knows of someone who held them in hand?"
I'm still waiting for the dude with the b-grade UBs from stripe3. He probably switched to 7UP.

White Mountaineerings coming in tmrw but I know I won't be home for signature. Is it possible that I can leave a note to my postman and have him just leave it? Would that count as authorization?
Not sure about other carriers, but recently missed a delivery from FedEx that needed a signature.  They left a slip on the door for me to sign and then delivered it the next day.

19th nov 2016 
Is that a rumor or from an official source?

I really hope they don't switch it to the gradient pattern between now and then. The guys at adidas have lost their minds. They have the continental sole. They have the OG pattern. Is it so hard to just release one shoe with both?

My DS 11 TB 750s for DS 9.5 V2 and PADS 10 SNS UB or PADS 10 Olive UB.

Would you do it and if yes, which UB?

I already own SNS so I'd sell them and the Olives I might be tempted to keep lol

so used.

I could never trade for used shoes. And i hate 750's.

My opinion is useless. WOUld be on the 350 V2 and SNS side if SNS was DS. No brainer to me. 2 shoes I like > one really ugly shoe

My DS 11 TB 750s for DS 9.5 V2 and PADS 10 SNS UB or PADS 10 Olive UB.

Would you do it and if yes, which UB?

I already own SNS so I'd sell them and the Olives I might be tempted to keep lol
SNS is approaching a different level lately.  These are approaching Hypebeast UB price levels.  I'd do anything I could to make that trade work.

Back
Top Bottom