ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgive me if this is a dumb question but I've never bought collab. Do they release on ADC as well? Or only select retailers.

Local champs had onyx and olive pair. Onyx is nice but can do without and hope for discount.

Felt the hue on olive 2.0 was nicer than 1.0 but the penis head was way too prominent. Couldn't pull the trigger

I don't know more than a date for the collection drop, no guarantee the shoes drop the same day

im exited for the RC UB, but I just realized, collection? Adi x RC sweats?
nerd.gif
Maybe similar to the RC x Asics collab?

http://shop.reigningchamp.com/products/reigning-champ-x-asics-tiger

Local champs had onyx and olive pair. Onyx is nice but can do without and hope for discount.

Felt the hue on olive 2.0 was nicer than 1.0 but the penis head was way too prominent. Couldn't pull the trigger
Thanks for the info man, I may check out my champs tomorrow. I need those Onyx 

im hoping something like the RC x Kith collab, where it was kith deisgned product but used RC materials. Not sure if some tieros would be too good with that heavey fleece though
Im just hoping they make enough UB for everyone to eat at retail... 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if/when the Olive UB's will release on Adidas? I want a pair of these really bad, and I never have luck anywhere besides adidas (which even still i sometimes strike out)

I wish. Would be awesome. I wasnt impressed with the material on the regular ZNE's. Doesnt compare with Tech Fleece, thats for sure. And the cut was odd. I felt awkward.

Back
Top Bottom