ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://packershoes.com/collections/...as-ultra-boost-reflective?variant=32705455431

Adidas is killing it. They can be lazy as **** and get shoes to sell out. As mentioned before, it's the Olympic Silver with a painted black heel cup. 
roll.gif

Can't believe how badly they are disrespecting the OG 3M's with that crap. 
mean.gif

I have a beater pair of the OG 3M's and a pair sitting on ice. Pass every day of the week. I feel bad about letting go of my DS Creams, Mystery Grey and OG Purple's but I needed to save some money for the Triple Black, Reigning Champ and Oreo 3.0's. 

Last edited:
http://packershoes.com/collections/...as-ultra-boost-reflective?variant=32705455431

Adidas is killing it. They can be lazy as **** and get shoes to sell out. As mentioned before, it's the Olympic Silver with a painted black heel cup. :rofl:  

Can't believe how badly they are disrespecting the OG 3M's with that crap. :smh:  

Adidas played this all correctly.

The craze is at an all time high. Everything is being gobbled up no matter what.

Here i am thinking i can get Onyx on discount in a couple of months but thats wishful thinking.

Adidas played this all correctly.

The craze is at an all time high. Everything is being gobbled up no matter what.

Here i am thinking i can get Onyx on discount in a couple of months but thats wishful thinking.
It most definitely is wishful thinking. The Triple Black and RC hype will destroy any of the Ultra Boost hype we've seen lately. OG knit + Hype + Limited Quantities = L's (lots of L's)

Adidas is literally getting people to go crazy over gradients. The 3.0's will surely be more hyped than the 2.0's. 

Hopefully my Triple Black pre-orders come through cause I'll be taking L's come release. 

Last edited:
Incredibly salty I've missed out on on wool greys and (especially) mystery greys in the last week

Bring on the 3.0

I'm the opposite. Would've been nice to get a silver for retail but I already have MG's and WG's. Not paying resell for another grey shoe.

Got concellation email this morning from oneness for triple blacks saying "they cancelled the order at my request." I didn't request a damn thing! This after they sent me an email yesterday saying TB's would be shipped out yesterday. What a joke of an establishment.

Got concellation email this morning from oneness for triple blacks saying "they cancelled the order at my request." I didn't request a damn thing! This after they sent me an email yesterday saying TB's would be shipped out yesterday. What a joke of an establishment.
They are most definitely backdooring or reselling all these canceled pairs after realizing that the Triple Blacks currently have resale value of over $400 since they have not released officially. 

It's been discussed before on here. They are a legitimate Adidas account but super shady.

They are most definitely backdooring or reselling all these canceled pairs after realizing that the Triple Blacks currently have resale value of over $400 since they have not released officially. 

It's been discussed before on here. They are a legitimate Adidas account but super shady.
They cancelled one of my discount orders a while back and hit me with the same "cancelled at your request", then restocked the same size for higher the next day

Yup. Par for the course for Oneness. I stopped buying from them when a month early they were sending invoices for Master 12s at retail. Got a nice pre-order in and didn't worry about NDC. A week after release they "can't find my order" and refund. Super notorious for doing things like this.

Oneness and their shady tactics won't last and it may not be long before they fold. They had Gold Pinnacle 6s up for $250 a few days ago and then suddenly started invoicing people today for $320 when people emailed their requests over. Oneness found out WB was selling these like hotcakes all week for $325 so Oneness figured they'd "lowball" WB by $5 yet didn't realize they were pullin' that old bait and switch with their customers lmao

WB gonna put them out of business lol

Product. Price. Service. This is everything when it comes to business.

Oneness can contact me directly if they want pointers lol

Last edited:
From Packers to ebay within minutes. LMAO. Clowns. Can't even wait until they get the sh*t to sell it. 

From Packers to ebay within minutes. LMAO. Clowns. Can't even wait until they get the sh*t to sell it. 
The price.... 
roll.gif

Anyone who pays that or over retail for these should not be buying shoes period. Some dude on the facebook Adidas Ultra Boost worldwide group is selling those 2.0 olive gradients for $250 a pop. That's more reasonable but these gradients aren't hyped or limited enough (to my knowledge) to go that much over retail. I am passing on all gradients including the white 3M. 

Only UB that warrant their own hype at the moment are Triple Blacks and RC. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom