ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
confused...maybe cuz its late af

thought the options were olive

and then the UB reflective pack black & onyx (white)

were they not the UB reflective pack ?

Awesome I was just able to checkout with the Dark Grey's on my phone.

Not sure why I wasn't able to on desktop, (maybe because I was using a page monitor and my IP was blocked?)

Anyways thanks a ton
nthat.gif
@jabowski  

*Edit* lol I was charged via PayPal on desktop, looks like I have 2 pairs coming. I hope I can cancel the one before it ships haha.

Last edited:

Not sure why I wasn't able to on desktop, (maybe because I was using a page monitor and my IP was blocked?)

Anyways thanks a ton
nthat.gif
@jabowski  

*Edit* lol I was charged via PayPal on desktop, looks like I have 2 pairs coming. I hope I can cancel the one before it ships haha.
Did you get an email confirmation from them?

Anyways thanks a ton
nthat.gif
@jabowski  

did it fully checkout on paypal? check your paypal.....u get same msg as me ? ^^^

did it fully checkout on paypal? check your paypal.....u get same msg as me ? ^^^
I just got a "You submitted an order for $168.xx "" or w/e it was from PayPal but no order confirmation. 

Maybe I don't need to bother because I haven't received an order confirmation from the PayPal order.

I did however receive a confirmation for the Amex order, so maybe I don't need to do anything.

Can anybody confirm if the 1.0 Olive UBs were wool? If so, they should run similar to the creams right? a half size bigger than the standard PK?

shoutout adidas already crediting me with my refund for the white 3Ms even though I dropped them off at the UPS store earlier today
smokin.gif
Lmao same. Uncaged whtie 3Ms were honestly super dope I just couldnt see myself wearing them. Never touch my triple white 1.0

How well does the 1.0 hold up in comparison to the 2.0?...I know 2.0 has the conti outsole (my guess is more durability), but how about the overall wear? They would be worn casually maybe once/twice a week for reference

My  Adidas order is sitting at a  Fedex hub, but they won't deliver it until tomorrow per shippers request.  WTF

I want my onyx now. 

How well does the 1.0 hold up in comparison to the 2.0?...I know 2.0 has the conti outsole (my guess is more durability), but how about the overall wear? They would be worn casually maybe once/twice a week for reference
100% fine.

My 3M's have a continental outsole and the 1.0 knit pattern. Been wearing for 10-11 months or so now. 

100% fine.

My 3M's have a continental outsole and the 1.0 knit pattern. Been wearing for 10-11 months or so now. 
Sounds like he asking about 1.0 knit with 1.0 sole

Back
Top Bottom