ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the onyx/onix pair in, very happy with them, the knit and color is
nthat.gif

people said the same thing for hypebeast ub, woodwood ub, sns ub. then it shot up to $600+ after release and those same people are regreting not biting at $400. whose really CRYIN?

Sold my sns shortly after the initial release for $330. I'm the one cryin'

Got through on ADC for the olive green ultra boost's in my size (12), and my package arrives to and it's the grey pair in a size 9.5...WTF I'm so bummed. Called ADC and all I can do is return my pair...They gave me a 20% off code...big F*king deal. I'm so angry, I was so pummed to have gotten a pair, I don't use bots or anything like that.

Got through on ADC for the olive green ultra boost's in my size (12), and my package arrives to and it's the grey pair in a size 9.5...WTF I'm so bummed. Called ADC and all I can do is return my pair...They gave me a 20% off code...big F*king deal. I'm so angry, I was so pummed to have gotten a pair, I don't use bots or anything like that.
That SUCKS. I have heard about this happening a lot recently. Sorry man. You just gonna return? Someone on here would probably grab them from you. 

If it was somebody on here maybe you guys can swap them out, whoever that was is getting your olives

Always great when they screw you on your order and then give you that 20% of code that doesn't work on anything but shoes nobody wants. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know how much is the RC UB going for?

Can someone please help me secure a pair, lol.  I feel like a Browns fan right now, where you know a loss (L) is up ahead.  Team Manual ftw.

Anyone know how much is the RC UB going for?

Can someone please help me secure a pair, lol.  I feel like a Browns fan right now, where you know a loss (L) is up ahead.  Team Manual ftw.
For a price, someone will help you (AKA paying $100+ on top)

It was sus from the get-go so I cancelled my order couple hours after I made the purchase. It still says "To be cancelled" in the description of the process meaning they havent even gotten to it. Based off their social media activity, i expect them to never cancel it because im not even sure if that website is active anymore. I called my CC to file a dispute, now im waiting 15 days for that website to respond, if not I think they will file a dispute in which they HAVE to respond or I get my money back.

Such a hassle ... >_>

Yeah I had my doubts too about Natiotis considering their recent activity but I thought it was worth a shot and that's why I shared the link. I emailed them 2 days ago and asked if they are alive over there and still no response so I'm gonna file a PayPal dispute tomorrow to get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom