ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could I get some opinions on the atr version of the ub? I am wondering if it's a good cop for the winter months. Thanks!

you don't own 3Ms right?
Just throw more salt on the wound why don't ya 

I've already come to accept the fact that I won't ever own a pair of 3M for retail anymore 
laugh.gif
 I snooze, I lose. 

Just hope I cook on these upcoming triple blacks. 
nthat.gif

Just throw more salt on the wound why don't ya 

I've already come to accept the fact that I won't ever own a pair of 3M for retail anymore 
laugh.gif
 I snooze, I lose. 

Just hope I cook on these upcoming triple blacks. 
nthat.gif
i wish you the best. i hope we all cook for retail.
nthat.gif

not completely sold on the 3.0 but way better then the 2.0s.
I still don´t fully understand the decision to stick to one particular weave every year instead of deciding from shoe to shoe what would look best.

Don't think I saw 'em posted, but we've got some Palace Boosts to look forward to. Especially for me, as I missed out on the Palace Boost Pros

this ad sounds so strange and unprofessional in German. If I would not know, that it's an official video, I would think it's a parody 
laugh.gif

I found a site with a pre-order for the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG in white from the SS17 collection for 10% under retail ($288 shipped to NY)!! PM me if you're interested in the site, not trying to blow it up to lurkers. They have the whole collection available for pre-order as well. Says it's expected to ship by March 31st.

Update: site looks cooked. Only size 6.5 and 7 UK left

Last edited:

Thanks man copped the Sages. I hope I did the right thing going half size down from my UB size.

Back
Top Bottom