ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got shipping conf. from Concepts on the size 9 MGs, but I know someone who had the same thing happen on a size 10 a few days ago and it was cancelled before the package actually started moving. They seem to print labels before actually confirming inventory.

What size are your creams? 
PM'd you. Ideally I'd like to keep em but if I strike out creams are gone. I can live without them since I have OG Whites (similar to me). Also planning on trying to cop any of the three yeezy releases next week. If I'm lucky, I'll sell/trade them for RCs.

One way or another I'm copping RC's
laugh.gif

havent kept up with the thread, my mistake...BUT, are the triple blacks releasing on confirmed, or just adc? If on confirmed, anyone know when signups end?

How much should i pay for an olive ub 2.0 in a 9? I cant find these anywhere for 220 at least lol....

View media item 2231465
New King Push EQT with Boost... These are a must have...

These are dope, Adi gunna be busy that weeki guess.

LOL add Pusha T and some fish scales to these EQT Boost models, and the hype goes up! Last week these were "trash." :rofl:  

the colors alone on these are whats better

The only other Primeknit EQT boost I remember even dropping is the OG green/white/black pair

I was hoping talk would stay in the Originals thread to kind of keep them low key :lol:

Last edited:
man those eqt :smokin
no one getting gifts this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom