ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2232088View media item 2232089View media item 2232090
Live in Canada and got a pair of Parleys. Fastest shipping ever from AdidasCa as it took only one day to get to me. Feels and fit just like the uncaged ultraboost (maybe just a tiny bit less stretchy but I think it's just my head acting up thinking it's made out of plastics) Not worth the price increase though, just a white uncaged ultraboost, with blue wavy line designs at the back instead of the regular single colour.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone could be the same size in UB & AB. ABs run so much bigger.

Maybe it's just a factor of different feet but I found width wise, and 8.5 in both fit similar with the AB having a little more length from my toes to the top of the shoe (I find it narrows in at the top more than the UB). I can't really put my feet in a size 8 though.

[thread="592656"]what do you guys think the parley resale is going to be like?[/thread]

Supposedly they produced 7000 pairs? I snagged a pair and I doubt the resell will be much, I think this shoe is more gimmick than substance until proven otherwise. They're set at 350-400 on eBay right now and after the $200 retail price+tax and the effort to get them it's not much really.

Last edited:
I think I need these for about 60% off
ohwell.gif

Is $274 a good price for TBS?
$215-217 is roughly the retail price of the Triple Blacks after taxes in Cali. Assuming, you're talking about the Triple Blacks, that isn't a bad price. $60 over retail. But I haven't seen anything below $375-450 so the price sounds a bit sketchy. 
Yeah but different type of uncage. We know what he's refering to.
Speaking of uncaged, curious why Adidas didn't keep the OG design and shape for their Uncaged releases. Feel like it would have been more hyped and sold even better if they did. 

Last edited:
They aren't releasing TB's in limited quantities, it would be foolish to think so. Maybe the initial run, but my hunch is there will be enough to go around eventually.

They aren't releasing TB's in limited quantities, it would be foolish to think so. Maybe the initial run, but my hunch is there will be enough to go around eventually.
I really hope so. If that's the case, I'd like to triple up at retail. I think they are considered Ltd though in terms of label though right (unlike the Triple whites).

I don't plan on buying the 3.0's other than the Noise and Olives so doubling up on the RC and triple up on the TB is the plan/hope. 

Last edited:
A pair of white 1.0s popped up in my size for retail price and I had to cop. This is my 4th pair of UBs this month after proudly not buying any in October. This is what staying up late does to me back to back nights. smh

Last edited:
Only good ones I've found are the black Altheisure pants from this pack, but they were pricey (retail $200, I paid $140). Probably my favorite sweats tho.

http://hypebeast.com/2016/1/adidas-consortium-athleisure-pack

agreed, I wish I could find another pair. Id think about doubling up on mine since I havnt found another adidas pair I like as much yet.

Drisk34 is too legit to quit. Paid the man Sunday afternoon and my royal 1.0 came in today(from eastcoast to socal). This dude is a Class act, for sure---straight took me out of lurker status. Cheers to this thread-lots of good info, and lots of respectful members in here(unlike JB/nike threads);this thread reminds me of the golden age of NT: circa 2003-2008:smile: where a "sneaker community" actually felt like a community. thanks to all the members that contribute on this thread, especially dudes like drisk(ROYALSSS), casper(got
my Creammms locally bc ur 411!!), tank, macg, etc., last thread i was a part of that was this helpful was probably the early parts of the nike KD IV thread.

#MuchRespect

:smokin

Last edited:
If you have pics of your white 1.0s being beat, please post them. I need to justify my purchase. This is the First time I doubled up on the same shoes at full price. Oh and I haven't event stepped foot outside in my first pair yet :lol:

RC, TB and White noise 3.0 then I can hop off the UB train.
I told myself this exact thing, but it never really sticks. I said after RC, TB, and White Noise 3.0 I'd back off a little since I have a room full of UBs with a closet busting at the seams, but since then that list only ended up getting longer adding Multi 3.0 and Tan 3.0. I've since come to the unfortunate realization that until there is an UB Anonymous thread here on NT or elsewhere, we are all stuck here riding the UB train continuing to cop with no way out.
laugh.gif

I'm definitely converting to team retail or nothing though. Well, that is after I use up my remaining GOAT credit on RC or TB lol.

Last edited:
A pair of white 1.0s popped up in my size for retail price and I had to cop. This is my 4th pair of UBs this month after proudly not buying any in October. This is what staying up late does to me back to back nights. smh
bro where did you buy? i have 2.0s but the creamyness on the 1.0 whites are calling my name

Back
Top Bottom