ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the same...i feel dirty paying resale before a drop lol. I needed these though. And honestly even if i scored retail (which of course im still trying), i mighta copped another resale anyway. They shipped today, cant wait till they come in
Where did you purchase from? I may have to do the same but worried about authenticity and trustworthiness.

Last edited:
No prob. He'll do it through paypal also so ask him. Will come out a little less for you

I wanted those size 10s that he has up, but they were considerably more expensive than the sz 10.5. He was asking for a shade over $600 when i "made an offer" for size 10 paypaled. People say these run big so i may just have to rock elite socks with em. Guy seems legit and has responded to questions and offers, very promptly. Also said he will ship my shoes today(monday in japan). He will also send a detailed paypal invoice so fraud coverage is guaranteed.

Last edited:
I wanted those size 10s that he has up, but they were considerably more expensive than the sz 10.5. He was asking for a shade over $600 when i "made an offer" for size 10 paypaled. People say these run big so i may just have to rock elite socks with em. Guy seems legit and has responded to questions and offers, very promptly. Also said he will ship my shoes today(monday in japan)

I just got tracking like an hour ago...now to work on a retail pair...

Last edited:
if it will arrive on Dec 1 or later why not wait for resellers on the US to have it?? I dont think the price will be much higher on release day (asumming you guys buying live in the US)

if it will arrive on Dec 1 or later why not wait for resellers on the US to have it?? I dont think the price will be much higher on release day (asumming you guys buying live in the US)

Black 3m ltd 1.0 going for $400+
Cream/tan ltd going for 400+++
Mystery Grey ltd going for $400+
OG purps-$700++++
Wool greys-$400+++

UB Collabs-ridiculous$$$+++

Reigning Champs-$500---doesn't sound or look too bad to me.

Whether i'm wrong or right; i needed these on my left and right feet, regardless of cost.

Last edited:
Black 3m ltd 1.0 going for $400+
Cream/tan ltd going for 400+++
Mystery Grey ltd going for $400+
OG purps-$700++++
Wool greys-$400+++

UB Collabs-ridiculous$$$+++

Reigning Champs-$500---doesn't sound or look too bad to me.

Whether i'm wrong or right; i needed these on my left and right feet, regardless of cost.
what I meant is that there is a good chance you get it for a better price on release day, no doubt this RC will go up $$ days after the release since they are a Collab and wont be available again

what I meant is that there is a good chance you get it for a better price on release day, no doubt this RC will go up $$ days after the release since they are a Collab and wont be available again

True. I will be looking to cop pair #2 for less, as a best case scenario. If these are more than $500 after a wider release i will definitely move on.

where in the hell are OG purps going for $700+? You can get almost 3 pairs for that.

Sorry. 450-$500. Brain fart.

Dude who sold me navy 1.0 locally just sold his og purps for $550

please point me in the direction of a pair of OG purps for $234 a pair. ($700 divided by 3)

Last edited:
I'd wait on the RCs... EVERYONE is gonna buy them for resale (unfortunately like every hype release) and there will be the eventual undercutting. I don't see these going for under $350 though.

Bought the Parleys on the surprise restock. Honesty, they are rather uncomfortable compared to the normal uncaged and I'm not a fan of the 'plastic" feel to the primeknit. Getting rid of them. They would have been so much better with 1.0 knit and caged. 

Back
Top Bottom