ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not really. Just proving a point. Above is pics that I have posted months ago cleaning my black boost. If color didnt stick to the boost then my PK would look like zebra print.

Left is my black boost after the clean vs a DS pair.
Care to describe how the performance of the boost on the left shoe differs from the one on the right? I would venture to guess you cannot feel any difference. I'm guessing you haven't ran in any of those shoes either, right?

Last edited:
Found a great deal on the UB RC in instagram, the seller is from Hong Kong they use paypal, but they only request gift payments . They don't do Invoices. Kindda harsh to pull the trigger that way. 

Will anyone here do it? 

What size? If you're not interested, you mind passing along his info? I'll actually be in HK next weekend lol

Care to describe how the performance of the boost on the left shoe differs from the one on the right? I would venture to guess you cannot feel any difference. I'm guessing you haven't ran in any of those shoes either, right?
painted boosts (especially self painted ones) are probably in the slightest, a little stiffer. You can notice when you lose some bounce in your boost. 

I've ran in them but not like for fitness lol.

There's no difference in performance but I believe the discussion that was made was trying to dye each individual pellet was the concern on performance. I can totally see that much dye/paint taking away from the bounce.

Since I only dyed the sides, the 'meat' of the boost seems unaffected.

Just hit adidas soho... they had rc, tb, and tb uncaged (i think) got one rc and tb in an 8... goddamn did i get lucky. All fcfs, one per person per style. the dude told me they were only doing triple blacks, and to come back in an hour for reigning champs... i almost left but figured i might as well just grab the TBs since they were doing it. got in line and turns out they were letting people grab both already

painted boosts (especially self painted ones) are probably in the slightest, a little stiffer. You can notice when you lose some bounce in your boost. 
I used fabric marker technique but I can see this happening if you put layers and layers of angelus paint and glaze.

Just hit adidas soho... they had rc, tb, and tb uncaged (i think) got one rc and tb in an 8... goddamn did i get lucky. All fcfs, one per person per style. the dude told me they were only doing triple blacks, and to come back in an hour for reigning champs... i almost left but figured i might as well just grab the TBs since they were doing it. got in line and turns out they were letting people grab both already
My girl just got there, said theres a line about 20+ deep already

My girl just got there, said theres a line about 20+ deep already
Yeah my office is half a block away and i saw that tweet as soon as it was posted on here so i got over quick... when i got there just past 12 there were maybe 10-15 in front of me and by the time i left around 12:20 there were maybe 20 more ppl in line behind me

Yeah my office is half a block away and i saw that tweet as soon as it was posted on here so i got over quick... when i got there just past 12 there were maybe 10-15 in front of me and by the time i left around 12:20 there were maybe 20 more ppl in line behind me
crossing fingers my girl walks out with RC's... in the same size you bought 
mean.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom