ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to adidas SM at 2:05 pm and saw the last 3 customers to purchase RCs walk out of the store, as i was running in. 2 sz 8s and an 8.5. The female employee there said they released pairs as soon as their shipment came in today at noon. I asked about sz 10s and 10.5s and she told me they sold all of the popular sizes very quickly:/

Catching all these Ls is getting old:frown:

Last edited:
So they're saying you got dinged because you bought from individual not company? Might want to find different way to receive shoe purchases from overseas. Bet the local usps branch or worker will keep track of your address now.
Never seen a duty letter before. Pure unlucky bs.
Why they didn't sent them as a gift? I haven't quite follow the problem but there's regulation that differ from exports done by a company and those made by a person/particular 

Got to adidas SM at 2:05 pm and saw the last 3 customers to purchase RCs walk out of the store, as i was running in. 2 sz 8s and an 8.5. The female employee there said they released pairs as soon as their shipment came in today at noon. I asked about sz 10s and 10.5s and she told me they sold all of the popular sizes very quickly:/

Catching all these Ls is getting old:frown:
Heres hoping that drops the resell prices. Maybe i'll find someone who might actually be crazy enough to trade for tricos lol.

lol just saying if I strikeout, I'd care less since its not a UB I can see myself throwing on carelessly. These RC UB's tho, I gotta have doubles of.

Speaking of RC, still waiting on my 8.5 shipment so I can compare my size 8 to see which one fits best. But the knit is so thin, everyone is gonna have that big toe popping out the knit. 

lol just saying if I strikeout, I'd care less since its not a UB I can see myself throwing on carelessly. These RC UB's tho, I gotta have doubles of.

Speaking of RC, still waiting on my 8.5 shipment so I can compare my size 8 to see which one fits best. But the knit is so thin, everyone is gonna have that big toe popping out the knit. 
That's the biggest thing i'm worried about before paying resell. I always find it funny seeing people showing off their shoes on IG and you can see their big toe trying to escape and ****.

That's exactly why I don't understand people sizing down. You'd able to see all five toes if I did that
laugh.gif

That's the biggest thing i'm worried about before paying resell. I always find it funny seeing people showing off their shoes on IG and you can see their big toe trying to escape and ****.
the length is there.. but the toebox isn't roomy vertically, if that makes any sense. My feet is small so my big toe isn't even big but you can still see my toes pop out a little. But the heather style does distort that a little so its less noticeable unless you look up close

the length is there.. but the toebox isn't roomy vertically, if that makes any sense. My feet is small so my big toe isn't even big but you can still see my toes pop out a little. But the heather style does distort that a little so its less noticeable unless you look up close
I went half size up on my RC like I do my regular UB, now they're too big and I gotta flip em.

I think I get what you're saying. Length and width wise is still the same but the top part is stretchier? 

Resell is almost at a point where I feel comfortable paying so i'm gonna pull the trigger soon.

I went half size up on my RC like I do my regular UB, now they're too big and I gotta flip em.
I preordered a guaranteed pair a month in advance for my UB size which I go half size up. That was before anybody had pairs in hand to give sizing suggestions. Then after release date and my girl copped them instore, I told her to grab my true size. Tried them on and the length is like half size up UB's, but the heel area is tight like TTS UB's. I'm still waiting on the half size up RC to come in. Delivery date is thursday. But I'll likely keep both

lol ya I was going to say something but hopped on your post instead. We actually have a store with a consortium account and it still sucks here ha.
Damn just one? Makes me appreciate being in LA. There's a store every five miles or so but they don't always have the same stuff.

Adidas SM is definitely suspicious. I'm getting varying "last pair" times there. My friend was there at 2:20 PM and saw someone walk out with the last pair. But according to other members here, their "last pair" was at around 2:00 PM.

Back
Top Bottom