ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone looking for UB RC Size 9, before getting the deal I got for them on FB I did an extensive search on ebay and I had those 3 options to negotiate and the action , here's for anyone looking for them as long as I'm not anymore : 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...caa39b6&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=232165192666

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232165192666?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l5997&_trkparms=gh1g=I232165192666.N34.S1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-D...459887?hash=item23786ffa6f:g:RTYAAOSw44BYRQ~S

Cheers 

Just an FYI, they're starting to crack down on this.

View media item 2255509

15+ yrs on ebay, done quite a number off site transactions with bigger amounts than shoes and never got that notice. Tend to keep verbage bit coded and then move to regular email. Do know that you can't type out full email address in ebay message. Tend to use the stock symbol ie yhoo, hoog or pypl as cover.
Guess gotta be more careful now.

King Push's came in from ADC. Tried them on feet and they fit just fine, nice and snug with just a little room in the toe box. if I went .5 size down they'd probably fit a little tight like Yeezy v2's unless they stretch out over time.

View media item 2255562

Last edited:
what time does dhl usually deliver for you guys in the socal area? need to go somewhere, but i need to sign for the package...

what time does dhl usually deliver for you guys in the socal area? need to go somewhere, but i need to sign for the package...

DHL always comes late morning or very early afternoon for me. They came at 11a today for me.

4pm for me, but you can have DHL deliver it to a local post office and sign for it there.  

Leave a signed note with the tracking number saying you grant them permission to just drop it off at a disclosed location. That usually works for me but a few pages back someone said it was denied.

I'm usually on the opposite side when someone says pink is too girly, but this color fits that. Its such a soft, subtle, delicate color.
Without question top 3 Ultra Boost color for me. I genuinely love how subtle and delicate it is 
happy.gif

Despite the color being off putting to some men I can't wait to cop that L. They probably made 2 size 13's or something.

Without question top 3 Ultra Boost color for me. I genuinely love how subtle and delicate it is :D

Despite the color being off putting to some men I can't wait to cop that L. They probably made 2 size 13's or something.

No hate from me. I'd probably rock some white sweats with a white hoodie with those just to say F it.

Is it safe to say the general consensus is that TB's and RC's prices are starting to creep back up?

I feel like everyone got their pears in from ADC and footsites by now.  Really tempted to pay resell for both right now.  Looking at around 325 for Tbs and around 400 for Rcs.

If anyone can find cheaper pricing on US 9, pls lmk.

Without question top 3 Ultra Boost color for me. I genuinely love how subtle and delicate it is :D

Respect that you can rock that. Hope you'll be able to scoop.

Is it safe to say the general consensus is that TB's and RC's prices are starting to creep back up?

I feel like everyone got their pears in from ADC and footsites by now.  Really tempted to pay resell for both right now.  Looking at around 325 for Tbs and around 400 for Rcs.

If anyone can find cheaper pricing on US 9, pls lmk.
I think you could find a pair of RC for 350-360 in fb groups from taiwanese resellers.

Back
Top Bottom