ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will be triple black restocks, well that's what my gut feeling is

I'm inclined to think the same. Although the fact that we have TB 3.0 coming so soon also makes me think it might not happen.

Anyone's guess at this point.

We can say quite a few UB's look very similar. I don't mind either way and I'm sure as hell not paying anything over retail for a referee shoe.

In my opinion You should go a full size down from your regular 1.0 sizing. Or .5 down fron TTS.

My TTS is a 10.
My 1.0 UB is 10.5
My RC is 9.5
My 2.0 UB is 10/10.5

Hope this helps

Yeah, only seeing 375 as the lowest from Taiwan.  I'm weary of international sellers, rather pay the extra 25 to someone stateside. 
They will sell below their asking price if you make them an offer usually.  The ones I talked to seemed pretty eager to sell if I got them on live chat.  $25 off should be easy.

If you don't want to save some money going international that's understandable though. potential headache.

They will sell below their asking price if you make them an offer usually.  The ones I talked to seemed pretty eager to sell if I got them on live chat.  $25 off should be easy.

If you don't want to save some money going international that's understandable though. potential headache.
I'll give it a try, thanks for the heads up!

Never ordered a "woman's" UB before but if I'm TTS 12 in UB, I need a woman's 13 right? Can't wait to see Naked release less than 30 pairs in that size. Smhh. 
mean.gif

Can someone tell me where I can buy ub white shoelaces? Threw my in the wash and it was a bad idea... thanks in advance!

So I was at the 5th ave store again in NYC and they told me they restocked RCs AGAIN this morning lol. Not sure if someone mentioned it already, if so, my bad. Only sizes 10-10.5 with 11 pairs available. Kind of like the Santa Monica store...

Last edited:
Just got my RC's in.. I wear size 11 in all my 1.0 ubs and I think the RC's are a bit roomier.. Could go .5 down but TTS works too

Never ordered a "woman's" UB before but if I'm TTS 12 in UB, I need a woman's 13 right? Can't wait to see Naked release less than 30 pairs in that size. Smhh. :smh:

they even have 30 pairs of size 13 women? Thats like impossible to find. anything 12 and above is very difficult.

Guys ...

TB UB or TB uncaged ?

I would love to go for reigning champs, but .. the price is out of whack (for me at least). 

Off topic but if you start your sale post as,

" ******** Reading Is Key ******** "

I automatically hope everyone lowballs you until you give in. I normally dismiss this posts but it seems like half the people selling RCs are writing that ****.

Back
Top Bottom