ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody get their Start Fitness package? Mine's been stuck in LA for a week.
Just got mine in the mail today. tracking says it was processed in LA on the 12th, so looks like it was sitting for about a week as well. 

Came in a bag but the box wasn't beat up at all.

Last edited:
Just picked these babies up for $285. Dont ever like paying resell like everyone else but dam.. my first pair of UB and I'm loving it. A few things I noticed is that Im normally a 10 in Js. Tried on a 3.0 at the adidas store and 10 was way too long length wise. Tried a 9.5 and it was still a bit roomy at the toe box. Got these in a 9 and thought I might have needed to swap to a 9.5 but these fit PERFECTLY with still a bit of toe space in the front.

Typically don't pay resale, but I'm caving and buying Triple Blacks tomorrow. 
tired.gif

Just picked these babies up for $285. Dont ever like paying resell like everyone else but dam.. my first pair of UB and I'm loving it. A few things I noticed is that Im normally a 10 in Js. Tried on a 3.0 at the adidas store and 10 was way too long length wise. Tried a 9.5 and it was still a bit roomy at the toe box. Got these in a 9 and thought I might have needed to swap to a 9.5 but these fit PERFECTLY with still a bit of toe space in the front.
Nice! I would pay $285 for those

Typically don't pay resale, but I'm caving and buying Triple Blacks tomorrow. 
tired.gif
Same, caved on black/white V2s. Still some salt left from waking up late and i used that $25 code on StockX to make me feel better.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Trying to trade recent yeezy release for both Tri colors or RC UB is there a site better than others to find trades or you think fb groups the best shot?

Called a store in the area I'm going to be at for the holidays and they said that the biggest size in the nakeds they got was a women's 12...going to have to do some leg work for a mens size 11.5

Called a store in the area I'm going to be at for the holidays and they said that the biggest size in the nakeds they got was a women's 12...going to have to do some leg work for a mens size 11.5
Nakeds are women's sizing?

grab me a womens 11 EU44 mens 10 if yah not getting one :3 jkjk :[ aha 0_0

Interesting. Another 1.0 release. I may have to cop these too. Long live the 1.0's!

Last edited:
Burg's came in and I gotta say these are super nice in person. Had to go 1/2 size down and they fit great. Stoked for more 3.0's

Back
Top Bottom