ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nakeds were sold as unisex, men's sizing takes precedence in that case...also EUR sizing is universal

dont listen to any clown that says otherwise
laugh.gif

nakeds were sold as unisex, men's sizing takes precedence in that case...also EUR sizing is universal

dont listen to any clown that says otherwise
laugh.gif
yeah with the exception of like 2 heads in here saying they're WOMENS sizing, everyone else has been saying they're tagged as MENS sizing on the box label and shoe tag with the EU sizes matching with US Mens sizing. Thats why I'm asking that dude to take pictures

Picked up the red 3.0s today.. such flames in hand! 

Saw the oreo uncaged, not that nice IMO.. personally I like the 3m white uncaged..

also saw the white and grey 3.0's and I must say the whites were nicer than greys in hand..

glasses.gif

Picked up the red 3.0s today.. such flames in hand! 

Saw the oreo uncaged, not that nice IMO.. personally I like the 3m white uncaged..

also saw the white and grey 3.0's and I must say the whites were nicer than greys in hand..

8)

reds? burgundys?

Just notice the bottom sole is coming off on my V1 UB, anyone experience similar issue. Should I glue it back myself or call adidas quality claim? Pleas advise
I mean, the shoe is like 2+ years old by now.. what do you expect? 

My white 1.0s have developed a small tear...I'm not going to tear up over it but rather wear them into the ground.. theyve served me well! 

I mean, the shoe is like 2+ years old by now.. what do you expect? 

My white 1.0s have developed a small tear...I'm not going to tear up over it but rather wear them into the ground.. theyve served me well! 
Yes but I wore it for less than 6 months

I wonder what adidas quality claim will do
Just glue it back on for me? Can do that myself if that that's the case

Last edited:

whats the prodcution date on the inside tag? idk if Adidas will do anything.. but you can certainly ask..

yeah with the exception of like 2 heads in here saying they're WOMENS sizing, everyone else has been saying they're tagged as MENS sizing on the box label and shoe tag with the EU sizes matching with US Mens sizing. Thats why I'm asking that dude to take pictures

Yes genius. Everybody that can read can see MALE on the tag and a dude on the box. However, they were unisex. My 11s in Naked are almost exactly the same length and fit as a 10. If they were truly men's sizing the 11s would be huge and wouldn't fit me. But I guess idk what I'm talking about.

Doesn't really matter how long you've worn them. Typically it's based on the production date because materials do break down.

Just picked up a double of the Solar Red cw from Start Fitness... Am I tripping, or do UBs shrink? Because the DS ones are noticeably longer than the ones I've been wearing (same marked size, of course) ]

How long did it take to receive your order from start fitness?

Back
Top Bottom