ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my pair in for $114 shipped. too good of a deal to pass up.

Has anyone here painted the RED on the heal and also the RED in the toe box area but left the line of darkish red/black as is?

Or .... if someone with awesome PS skills do a PS job if possible!!

Last edited:

Wonder how he did it?

Probably with a heat gun. There was this whole topic on FB about it when someone asked how to do it. There was a pair of the wool R1's blacked out on klekt that looked very similar to pitch blacks. supposedly now japan TBs are releasing this year? i'm good on those, i'm satisfied with the UBs. 

Is 280 a good price to sell the trace cargos/olives 3.0? I remember asking this price regarding the creams, well I know how that turned out with the value now on them.

Most people who copped kiths are resellers so hopefully you trade with someone who has a double or triple.

If anything, Ill sell em & add a lil bit so it will be paying retail for Kiths. 3m's paid retail & never worn especially since I have only worn wool black 2x & core black still ds

They don't look to bad with green boost either haha

Better than that "stepped in sh*t" colored boost from earlier.
So now we have white, black, red, silver, traffic cone orange and cocoa pebble brown boost?
Dude, your green is ahead of the trend curve.

tried to do some searching, but can anyone tell me if the SNS UB size the same as other 1.0s? thinking of hunting for a pair.

tried to do some searching, but can anyone tell me if the SNS UB size the same as other 1.0s? thinking of hunting for a pair.

Yeah. I believe there is a very slight difference with 1.0s but not to the extent to change sizes. Unless its RCs.

If anything, Ill sell em & add a lil bit so it will be paying retail for Kiths. 3m's paid retail & never worn especially since I have only worn wool black 2x & core black still ds
hard to tell where the resell is gonna go on those kiths since a lot of folks are getting desperate and paying 550+

Best bet is to keep looking at FB groups for your trade. Although you can most likely get a good profit if you sell 3Ms. Those and creams are hot commodities still.

nerd.gif

Never really been into the Y-3 line thankfully 
Y-3s are really nice and can be had on sale for cheaper than UB.

I have 4 pair and they all were under $180.  You just have to catch those end of season sales.

anyone grab the NES off bestbuy.com today though..? i missed it by a few minutes.
I hear people talk about the NES thing?  I always thought the Super NES was the best that Nintendo had to offer, no?

I mean other than Duck Hunt
nthat.gif

Saw this in fb. I will be willing to pay resale for this.
pretty dope. wonder if a customizer would be able to do this.
Dank Customs did something similar to the Kobe 9 high

http://paintorthread.com/2014/07/15/nike-kobe-9-hi-low-dank-customs-****ronincheese/

anyone grab the NES off bestbuy.com today though..? i missed it by a few minutes.
I hear people talk about the NES thing?  I always thought the Super NES was the best that Nintendo had to offer, no?

I mean other than Duck Hunt
nthat.gif

Last edited:
And the really funny thing is that Vans did actual collab this past year with Nintendo. Duck Hunt was one of the shoe themes. That laughing dog meme is seriously underrated.

As promised, comparison in length between Triple Black 1.0 in sz 12 and CNY 3.0 in sz 11. The Triple Black is longer by the smallest of margins. Despite being longer though, it still figs snugger than the CNY 3.0 in sz 11 because of how loose and stretchy the 3.0 PK is. 

Last edited:
Congrats on getting your most desired shoe (I will never say "cop grails" as I have a graduate degree, LOL). For the next time, don't get distracted by your "out of pocket" and have that make you think you're getting a great deal. You essentially paid 650 for the creams, less the effort you saved for returning / selling the AJs (a few hours to list and ship and go to the store is worth maybe 100 for you). So to that end, you paid market. Wear them well.
LOL go f*ck yourself.

(and this coming from someone who also has a master's degree.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom