ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Headed to the employee store next week, hope they have some UB.
They'll have UBs there, just the ones that no one wanted. But they $90 boost no tax. Can't beat that.

Also ask a friendly employee if they got any left over UBs from the past, ie 1.0s. Sometimes when they only have 1-3 pairs left the just remove em from the floor to make room.

They're both dumb phrases, I acknowledged it before I used it. Smh. No human uses that phrase in conversation, it's for sneakerbois. I digress, I got the SF AF1. Sorry I'm grumpy.
Like I said, you wouldnt be grumpy if you had a contact who was an actual employee and checked with them first over an online stranger

For sure glassankles was trolling and for anyone else in that situation that went over there got duped... but if you had access to better info you really shouldnt have made the trip before confirming

Last edited:
They're both dumb phrases, I acknowledged it before I used it. Smh. No human uses that phrase in conversation, it's for sneakerbois. I digress, I got the SF AF1. Sorry I'm grumpy.
I have an acquaintance there. I don't call him, I see him in store and he gives me the scoop. It's fine. I didn't even know he was working, better to show up than call anyway. All good. But that poster is a troll. smh. OG, cop, CW, L etc. blah blah.
Friend and acquaintance have two different connotations. Surely an esquire such as yourself can appreciate the impact and nuance of word choice?

Just kidding, breaking your balls. That's a legal term right?

Got a greater appreciation for the olive 2.0 after wearing or a day... really digging the almost camo design with the color blocking

Got a greater appreciation for the olive 2.0 after wearing or a day... really digging the almost camo design with the color blocking
Still have a pair I am waiting to UNDS -- as soon as this snow clears its happening. 2.0s > 1.0s > 3.0s for the Olives.

MLA is too easy, do it in APA
you're not wrong. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom