ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some dude actually bought codes and made a ub similar to the shock mint but with a grey and black cage.. he probably put in 350+ for that

Hopefully not....Copped both mine with 30% off MiAdidas code..
Paid 185$ for mine. Very Happy with them!

Looks sick , going to attempt this when my pair arrives. If you dont mind, what product/s did you use? 

Thanks! I got supplies from Angelus and a Sneaker ER Pirate Black pen just to try it out. Use the PB pen on the heel cup. Angelus for the rest.

Used the products in this order.

1) Deglazer
2) Black dye on boost only (not heel cup) (2 coats)
3) Flat black paint on boost, PB pen on heel cup (2 coats)
4) Matte finish (2 coats)

Gross. Don't let some random shoe man write on your shoes.

Only person that should be signing the RFs is RF.

Not sure of the context of the shoes but if that dude did sign someone else's shoes, I kinda wish he would have refused to sign and then berated the person who asked... would be the right thing to do as a true fan of boost and being cool
that's pretty much what I commented on his ig pic. Once I heard about this nonsense I hunted for the post to see if it was real. WTactualF. I really dislike that tool. And the dumb kid is trying to sell them for 2.2k on twitter LMAO

Got shipping from FNL on the trace cargos from yesterday 
glasses.gif

Every 3.0 ive seen has looked flames in pics but super underwhelming in person. High hopes on multicolor 3.0s so hopefully im not disappointed. Money saved till then.

Only thing I asked Boost God was to give my whole fam water massages in Blue Lagoon, Iceland.

Last edited:
he seems like a decent guy, its his cringy cultlike following thats not.

Last edited:
look at this foolishness ... Who are these dudes man?? I never understood this hobo looking style culture ....

So because somehow you manage to get your hands on all the boost or whatever you are a celeb ???

SMH
I don't think he thinks of himself as a celebrity, it's some of his fans that treat him like it that do. If you watch his videos he is actually pretty down to earth and seems like hes just doing this s*** because he enjoys it

I don't think he thinks of himself as a celebrity, it's some of his fans that treat him like it that do. If you watch his videos he is actually pretty down to earth and seems like hes just doing this s*** because he enjoys it
I don't mean him per say but he is also at fault for encouraging this type of behavior.

Thinking about copping TW 1.0's soon but its so hard to pull the trigger since I already have the white 3m 2.0's. But dat pattern is sexy

Also thinking about grabbing CB 1.0's instead of the TW's, what does everyone think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom