ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With those kind of pieces one can hardly tell you're wearing supreme. They're ok I guess. I meant the bogo stuff of the stuff that has supreme all over it. 

That's my point though; when I was younger I was into the graphics/ box logo ish but now that doesn't appeal to me but the brand still puts out understated pieces that I'm into. It doesn't matter whether someone knows I'm rocking the brand or not.

Anybody that purchased from the Frenzy App ever receive an email like this one

"Hey,

Congrats on the W the other day! Super stoked that you managed to snag a pair.

I know it’s asking a lot, but if you could drop Frenzy a review in the App Store that would be MASSIVE for us.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/frenzy-for-flash-sales/id1140572698?mt=8

I wanna make sure that you never wait in line again and 5 stars would def help get us there.

Thanks my dude! I’ll be forever grateful."

Just curious.

Whoever decided to bring him up in this thread was going to be inevitable. 

He is pretty clever to create merch to fund his boost collection  but cmon, boostgod doormats?
While i agree that his fans are obnoxious, he's completely milking it for all it's worth and i completely respect him for that. The income he makes from his merch is pocket change compared to how much he makes from his YouTube views. A YouTuber who has roughly 750-900k subscriber bring in as high as $15k a month if they are uploading content 5 days out of the week and each video gets consistent views. I understand he is nowhere near this status, however with the number of subscribers and views he currently has, that's enough to generate a few extra thousand dollars in his pocket each month.

Dood is making videos about a hobby he enjoys, his fans eat it up, he gets paid.

I have a friend who is a model for Shredz; just for making 8 instagram posts a month highlighting their products, gets her a $5k check. That's just one of her sponsors. There's plenty of money to be made on social media if you can get a fan following.

Last edited:

While i agree that his fans are obnoxious, he's completely milking it for all it's worth and i completely respect him for that. The income he makes from his merch is pocket change compared to how much he makes from his YouTube views. A YouTuber who has roughly 750-900k subscriber bring in as high as $15k a month if they are uploading content 5 days out of the week and each video gets consistent views. I understand he is nowhere near this status, however with the number of subscribers and views he currently has, that's enough to generate a few extra thousand dollars in his pocket each month.

Dood is making videos about a hobby he enjoys, his fans eat it up, he gets paid.

I have a friend who is a model for Shredz; just for making 8 instagram posts a month highlighting their products, gets her a $5k check. That's just one of her sponsors. There's plenty of money to be made on social media if you can get a fan following.
That's what it pretty much comes down too, if I was in his position I'd be milking it for all it's worth as well lmao. 

Yeah it's a good supplement to his main income while acquiring all the boost in the world. Only thing is I detest YouTubers merch...

Pretty surprised people actually buy them....

That's what it pretty much comes down too, if I was in his position I'd be milking it for all it's worth as well lmao. 

Which shredz model is this? Hahaha!

Anybody that purchased from the Frenzy App ever receive an email like this one

"Hey,

Congrats on the W the other day! Super stoked that you managed to snag a pair.

I know it’s asking a lot, but if you could drop Frenzy a review in the App Store that would be MASSIVE for us.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/frenzy-for-flash-sales/id1140572698?mt=8

I wanna make sure that you never wait in line again and 5 stars would def help get us there.

Thanks my dude! I’ll be forever grateful."

Just curious.

If you were that lucky and copped the Kith off the Soundwave Cassette app, hell give them 5+ stars and case of beer.

turned my 3Ms into beaters lately, sole seems to be holding up better than the nubs, wear these a few times a week:
"TURNED MY 3Ms INTO BEATERS" 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Since we are on it, which youtubers you guys find generally ok with their reviews and videos on sneakers?

Looks like White Noise is releasing on the 1st of Feb. Hopefully its a massive GR so I wont need to pay resell. 
eyes.gif

BoostGod is no different than Perfect Pair or Mayor... They are shoe collectors with a lot of shoes and following...
That guy is nowhere near Perfect pair & Mayor level. They own thousands of pairs , PE's , limited pairs that were released in single digits, pairs with history behind them  etc.

They got endorsements and stuff. They probably get early pairs and most of their stuff nowdays for free .

Teddy guy  owns like 40 pairs of hyped sneakers ,which he bought most of them for resell(props to him).

He seems a nice dude and a legitimate business owner.

But im pretty sure that there are members here on NT that dont need to brag/show off and have equal or greater collections than teddy.

I watched the video where he signs 2 pairs for a kid, he asked literally 3 times " are you f.... serious ? "  "This is crazy " " I have to take a picture of this"

He couldnt believe it either, that some kid would ask something like that.

He's a nice break from the norm, for me at least. I mean he's an older head, working, enjoying life and not just another exchange student/rich kid spending mom n dads money on frigging shoes. 

However, I can live without his rambling anti-Jordan/anti-Nike sentiment though...for somebody with a 'live n let live' / chilled YT persona he sure can moan when he's not had a toke 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom