ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean like , the 1.0 in those,  that imo are really regular, is working on you to make them look better :D 
Haha maybe. My favorite part is actually the textured cage.

The color itself is just really unique, not a lot of options for 1.0s on this side of the color spectrum.

They also have the same inner toecap that the SB has. It's a much softer, more pliable rubber piece that blends seamlessly into the PK. Nakeds & SBs are the only two UBs that have it.

All I had before the CNY's were 1.0 models, but the comfort level on the 3.0 is quite nice.

Love the snug fit the 1.0's though. Finally found myself a pair of the OG purps today too. after passing on them in store when they came out. So, can't wait to get those in.

Last edited:
still waiting on news about my 2nd CNY. First pair from SG shipped tho, who knows when they'll show up at the door lol.

The way its looking like, I might only grab MC and maaaaybe olives and I'm probably done with 3.0's

I still have a decent little list of 3.0s I want

White Noise

Olive Copper

Triple Black w/ Grey Accents

Grey w/ Black Boost

MC

Wool Burgs

Probably a few others I'm forgetting about and I'm sure a few I haven't seen or heard of yet.

I actually wish the Naked had the standard toe cap, I thought I was going crazy thinking it was different than the rest of my 1.0s. 

I actually wish the Naked had the standard toe cap, I thought I was going crazy thinking it was different than the rest of my 1.0s. 
Man that toecap is so much better. Why would you want the more stiff one?

I was hoping 3.0s would have it but no dice.

Last edited:

I mean like , the 1.0 in those,  that imo are really regular, is working on you to make them look better :D 
Haha maybe. My favorite part is actually the textured cage.

The color itself is just really unique, not a lot of options for 1.0s on this side of the color spectrum.

They also have the same inner toecap that the SB has. It's a much softer, more pliable rubber piece that blends seamlessly into the PK. Nakeds & SBs are the only two UBs that have it.
I think that the cage and the stretchweb color is what gives the shoe a plus but all in all it isn't convincing enough FOR ME D: 

I guess they have his perks, and the SB toecap is something that I can't speak of, I don't own them :frown:  , but you seem to like them, so no doubt they're a good addition to your rotation man. 

Keep it up :D 

And the color, well I like it but I don't like it in a UB , am I tripping 
laugh.gif
 They should have made a light blue with some dark accents that would have been amazing and it could have go along with the sea theme they were pursuing 

Count me on that boat bro . It's gonna be savingszn all year long 
laugh.gif
but that may change depending on the collabs.
Oh no maybe you know what, the "Sandstorm" one that were posted some pages back, they don't look bad ... and the collabs, well so far , two less to go SNSxSS ColletteXUndftd ... Let's wait what will pop out 

Is Footpatrol in the list I don't recall ... Cause the EQT they made last year was amaaaaazing. Maybe this year they'll hit some firestarter **** or something like that 

Last edited:
most 3.0's haven't wow'ed me. And I'm still floor to ceiling stacked with UB's already so I really might just pass on a lot of 3.0 colorways. Even some good ones I like but already have a handful of that colorway in the same model or brand, those similar ones might get passed on as well. 

most 3.0's haven't wow'ed me. And I'm still floor to ceiling stacked with UB's already so I really might just pass on a lot of 3.0 colorways. Even some good ones I like but already have a handful of that colorway in the same model or brand, those similar ones might get passed on as well. 
Looking for that collection pic 
nerd.gif

Of the upcoming 3.0s, Olive/tans, Burgundy Wools, and MCs are the only ones that interest me.

I haven't purchased any sneakers in a while... I'm thinking of paying resell for SNS 
sick.gif

nerd.gif
nothing too impressive really, missing like 95% of the collabs because I'm an apprentice of L's 
laugh.gif

only UB's I'm probably happy to owned are my OG's, Olive 1.0, SNS, TB 1.0, Kith, Naked, Cream, and RC's. Other than that, just a sparse collection of GR 1.0's. And I posted my pics the other day of majority of those aforementioned

Last edited:

nerd.gif
nothing too impressive really, missing like 95% of the collabs because I'm an apprentice of L's 
laugh.gif

only UB's I'm probably happy to owned are my OG's, Olive 1.0, SNS, TB 1.0, Kith, Cream, and RC's. Other than that, just a sparse collection of GR 1.0's. 
You're too ahead in the W road, you're nowhere near a Padawan man 
laugh.gif

Still pretty solid collection of UBs I imagine you got also some fire in Asics, NBs etc etc ... soooo 
nerd.gif

Triple Blacks came in.... shipped from Austria to US in a paper bag, worn not DS, and dog**** on the sole from halfway across the world.

So this should probably be posted on another sub but I guess it kinda fits since it's related. Does anyone in here have suggestions for joggers/pants to wear with UBs, specifically for people with bigger legs (i.e. powerlifter) ? Anything I can find to fit my hips is just super long. I have the hardest time trying to find any pants that I can wear with my UBs, so any help will be appreciated.

Player Stats:

Weight :180lbs

Height: 5'6"

Waist :34"

Hip (booty): 41~

So this should probably be posted on another sub but I guess it kinda fits since it's related. Does anyone in here have suggestions for joggers/pants to wear with UBs, specifically for people with bigger legs (i.e. powerlifter) ? Anything I can find to fit my hips is just super long. I have the hardest time trying to find any pants that I can wear with my UBs, so any help will be appreciated.

Player Stats:

Weight :180lbs

Height: 5'6"

Waist :34"

Hip (booty): 41~
Im 5'10 180 with squat thighs and FoG sweats, Nike TF Pants, and Adidas Tiro pants are my go to sweats/joggers

I still have a decent little list of 3.0s I want

White Noise
Olive Copper
Triple Black w/ Grey Accents
Grey w/ Black Boost
MC
Wool Burgs

Probably a few others I'm forgetting about and I'm sure a few I haven't seen or heard of yet.

My 3.0 wish list

Mystery Red
Trace Cargo
Multi color
Tactile Blue

Im 5'10 180 with squat thighs and FoG sweats, Nike TF Pants, and Adidas Tiro pants are my go to sweats/joggers
Thanks for the suggestions! You're lucky, those 4 inches make a huge difference. I tried on the Tiro's in store at Adidas and they were just too long. 

Back
Top Bottom