ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Olive 2.0 blow all 3 out of the water TBH.

JK...trace cargos are my top olive colorway

yeap, I actually agree.

1.0 Olives are nice but have lots of orange in them so .. would rather have a military inspired trace cargo with the tan in it.

ehh, I actually like those hits. Its only on the lace tips and the tounge, I wouldnt call it lots, but I can see how it throws off the show for some.

Last edited:
not even trying to sound like an "elitist" or brag about having 1.0s. But they blow both trace cargos and gum bottoms out of the water for me. So much so that im not even thinking about trying to grab a pair of those.
Yep. If I had the 1.0 Olives, I wouldn't be giving these recent olives any attention. The orange accents are perfect with the subtle 2-tone brown and olive mix in the toebox. Oh baby. 

size 9.5 in CNY UB 3.0 ($300)....debating but really needed a size 10 or a 10.5
i really want the CNY UB 3.0, for this $300 but its a size 9.5 (i dont want to suffer in it neither)

UltraBoost, what size am I ???
NMD im size 10 prefered (but have done 9.5)
primeknit size 9.5

my triple black UB 1.0 , i have a size 10 and feel a half size up woulda been best, but is okay

i searched this thread but sizing is all over the place btwn various posts

Last edited:

i really want the CNY UB 3.0, for this $300 but its a size 9.5 (i dont want to suffer in it neither)

primeknit size 9.5

my triple black UB 1.0 , i have a size 10 and feel a half size up woulda been best, but is okay

Don't do it if you need a 10 or 10.5, the worst is if you bought a shoe and it doesnt fit right.

size 9.5 in CNY UB 3.0 ($300)....debating but really needed a size 10 or a 10.5

primeknit size 9.5

You've never own an UB? 

NMD PK, 9,5 so I assume you're a 10, then a 9,5 in UB will do, not as much as you would like it, but you can always take out the insole 

Orange accents on Olive 1.0 and Burg 1.0 is why they're out of my top 5.  Gum olives tho.....
nthat.gif

future crafts are also another shoe that just does not really exist to me. Wont even drool over pictures any more.

Back
Top Bottom