ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think hypebeasts are overrated for their price range (1.5k) 
there is nothing special about it other than the implementation of lace holes and different adidas tongue logo.

probably the miami PEs too , people are buying at 2k.. 

they're ok.

Last edited:
wtf everyone buying cny UB for around $350 and im having trouble selling my pair for $340 shipped lol so lost right now 

wtf everyone buying cny UB for around $350 and im having trouble selling my pair for $340 shipped lol so lost right now 
nobody buying @ 350 unless its a big size (11+).. i have seen size 8-10.5 for 300-315 shipped all in.

Last edited:
was there ever a poll made by JPAC1738 for the most overrated? it would be very interesting
happy.gif
Not yet but there would be too many CWs to put up since everyone has difference preferences that they deem overrated.

I personally think the OGs are overrated. If they weren't the first CW, I don't think people would have them as grail pairs.

How's the sizing on the Kith mid UB ? size up or down?

$385 good?
Like someone else said , TTS. Once you get the shoe on it fits great. The collar will be easier to get on after a few wears.

Also the 385 is below market value at the moment so good price

I would say fair depends on what the condition actually looks like lol

Some dudes be like 9/10 only worn once! Then you go look at pics and its beat!
they could use a clean up no major flaws couple dirt spots on upper and wear on inside

obv bottoms little dusty

[size=18pt]IF MEMBERS CANNOT KEEP IT RESPECTABLE IN THIS THREAD, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE THREAD. [/size]

Back
Top Bottom