ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry. Not trying to attack. Too many posts are about "status" and "look at me". I thought we were talking about UB and not trying to brag that we live in Toronto and got an in-n-out burger.

I cant win- I try to post thoughtful things about UB, people flame me and call them "essays"

I try to ask why someone needs to pose in 1.0 3M w a "Scarce" hypebeast hamburger, people mod me and yell at me. SMH at the smh due to the smh.

Mod, no need to delete this, its on topic.

Did you miss the running joke from pages way back that now with supervision, the previous food talk might need boost shoes in pic to pass inspection? That was all.

the entire Porsche Design line
not overrated
not underrated
complete waste of time and production dollars

The timing of this was just too funny.
Recently found and ordered from Europe, the black ub pair for the really clearance cheap as beaters because wasn't excited for the new gr releases. Something different.

Going to switch it up and say most underrated GR are the solar reds and solar yellows. I remember overlooking those all the time. They were abdundant on clearance at numerous foot sites, outlets, and sports stores. Could be had for less than $100.

yeah, they can't possibly think they just look nice and legit love them.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom