ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I paid $84 
nerd.gif
 (NCAA partner discount)

Kinda irritated that I didn't realize I could've used a 15% code on top of it, but ehh, whatevs
Does this work with any .edu email or does your school have to be affiliated with adidas?

Does this work with any .edu email or does your school have to be affiliated with adidas?
Athletic dept employees at affiliated schools. For a day or so last month they screwed up and any .edu address was getting the discount, but they fixed it. I think they honored all the purchases that were made while it was bugged, though.

Right? Paying double what the shoe retails for is not a steal.
laugh.gif

I think I'm done with his videos. I like the in hand reviews but his bashing of Nike over the retro Lebron's was hard to watch.
He's not wrong about nike being disappointing for all these years and the same retros, i totally agree. What i find stupid is all the fanboys dropping all their kicks to cop UBs just because of his youtube channel, like that picture that was just posted of some nikes in the garbage while holding a pair of UBs.

He's not wrong about nike being disappointing for all these years and the same retros, i totally agree. What i find stupid is all the fanboys dropping all their kicks to cop UBs just because of his youtube channel, like that picture that was just posted of some nikes in the garbage while holding a pair of UBs.
I'm actually embracing this. They are pulling hype and attention away from Jordans and other Nikes so grabbing at retail is much easier these days. Hope the trend continues.

Anyone know if Nice Kicks dropped the Kith Aspen Pack yet? I remember them saying they delayed the release date, but its been like a month already 
eyes.gif

That's like me saying I'm disappointed in Adidas for rolling out the same colorways over and over. How many olives, burgundies, etc does one need.

Scooped Oreo Pure Boosts with the 15% off for 126 shipped. I'm happy with the price to try the shoe out. Might be returned or might be kept. I don't like NMDs but love Ultra Boosts. Hopefully its an acceptable medium of the two.

Back
Top Bottom