ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scooped Oreo Pure Boosts with the 15% off for 126 shipped. I'm happy with the price to try the shoe out. Might be returned or might be kept. I don't like NMDs but love Ultra Boosts. Hopefully its an acceptable medium of the two.
Same. How is ADC's returns tho? I remember people saying it's slow as ****. I should've checked out with card so I can return in store but I got lazy and used PP.

Same. How is ADC's returns tho? I remember people saying it's slow as ****. I should've checked out with card so I can return in store but I got lazy and used PP.
They are not too bad...  I say from the ones I returned online, they were similar to Nike...  Maybe a little slower with PP tho.

Not sure if this applies for paying with PP but I payed with a card on a recent order and they refunded crazy fast. I dropped off the return package to the UPS store two days ago and got refunded yesterday, I am assuming after they were scanned in as on their way back.

That's like me saying I'm disappointed in Adidas for rolling out the same colorways over and over. How many olives, burgundies, etc does one need.
I get it and i agree they need to change it up soon but nike has been doing it for years. only pair that's impressed me in a long time is the hyperadapts but i'm not paying that price. 

Not sure if this applies for paying with PP but I payed with a card on a recent order and they refunded crazy fast. I dropped off the return package to the UPS store two days ago and got refunded yesterday, I am assuming after they were scanned in as on their way back.
Ahhh good to know. I mean I'm not hard on money but I just always feel extremely guilty when copping spontaneously. That's like 12 chipotle burritos with guac I could've had
roll.gif

last time I returned to ADC they refunded me right when UPS scanned the package into the system.

I have never had a restock fee from FTL either, you just dont get refunded your shipping fee.

Scooped Oreo Pure Boosts with the 15% off for 126 shipped. I'm happy with the price to try the shoe out. Might be returned or might be kept. I don't like NMDs but love Ultra Boosts. Hopefully its an acceptable medium of the two.
I usually return in store with my card so not sure how PP goes. In store it's like a normal return on CC. 5 business days or so.

WTF, FTL chargers restock fee?  Even if you return in store?
Yeah $7 restock fee if you order from the site I guess like what @drisk34 said, basically paying for shipping.

Nah not if you return to store. I'm guessing just if you ship back
And I did return to store and they charged me the fee. FTL stores don't take the shoe (from my experience). They just ship it back for you.

I usually return in store with my card so not sure how PP goes. In store it's like a normal return on CC. 5 business days or so.
They usually give you store credit/Giftcard for transactions made through PP. Happened to me when I returned the ground beefs last month in store. 

I was about to say...  For a company that big, thats a big *** ripoff 
laugh.gif

Yeah, easy pass on PB for me...  The back of the shoe is not doing it for me... 
Jacque Slade said he wants to try cutting them out with an exacto knife lmao. I'll wait for someone to do it before I attempt it to prove there is something behind it and not some big hole.

Yeah $7 restock fee if you order from the site I guess like what @drisk34
said, basically paying for shipping.

And I did return to store and they charged me the fee. FTL stores don't take the shoe (from my experience). They just ship it back for you.

thats not a restock fee though. All footsites charge $7.99 on shipping on new releases. If you buy an item online and pay for shipping, I have never seen a retailer reimburse the shipping if you return that item.

Last edited:
thats not a restock fee though. All footsites charge $7.99 on shipping on new releases. If you buy an item online and pay for shipping, I have never seen a retailer reimburse the shipping if you return that item.
I mean if it makes any difference, I did get it with free shipping via promo code and was still charged that restocking fee.

Back
Top Bottom