ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got my creams January 2016 after the instore restock at champs and foot locker I believe. Oh villa had them too. I paid resell price tho. 260. And I thought that was high price to pay then!
$250 was my limit for creams back then... 
laugh.gif
  January 2016 was before restocks...  Restock wave came April...  

$250 was my limit for creams back then... :lol:   January 2016 was before restocks...  Restock wave came April...  
Yeah. It was at a point where they were restocking so people unloaded for the cheap cause they sneakily popped at places. I think I still have the receipt the dude had from villa. I'll look at the date when I get home.

My first pair was core black at the ends of October 2015. Then 1.0 whites. Then I got the creams and joined niketalk and this forum right after I got em.

I remember my 1st pair was CB 1.0 from RRS for $133, this is back when the hype wasn't too crazy yet. I put them on my feet and the rest is history. 

I remember my 1st pair was CB 1.0 from RRS for $133, this is back when the hype wasn't too crazy yet. I put them on my feet and the rest is history. 

I was at adidas and wanted the navy. But they only hard core black. I'm like fine. Tried them on. Wore em ot of the store...

I was at adidas and wanted the navy. But they only hard core black. I'm like fine. Tried them on. Wore em ot of the store...
Yeah, the CB 1.0's have a special place in my heart. They're so damn versatile and there's something about the black upper with the white midsole that just looks so clean. 

just picked up the oreos from my local FL, amazing in person, my fav 3.0 CW so far next to the 3.0 CNY's

Last edited:
I remember when $250 was asinine to think of spending. It was like pulling teeth trying to get me to pay $270 for my Olives. I almost walked.

like @drisk said, $250-$300 is like retail now.

I am at a loss for which UB to buy next, I just picked up some 3.0 Collegiate's but now I really want either TB or the wool grey.

Back
Top Bottom