ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2305926View media item 2305927
I've put over 200 miles on these (mixing long and short distance runs). They're so beat I don't even bother cleaning them anymore. They work for casual running. I'd recommend getting fitted at a running shop if you are looking for long distance shoe.

Nice! What pace are you usually running at? I've casually jogged (8:30 pace) in the Solar Red 2s for about 2 miles back in December. I liked the bouncy feel to them. I think I could run long distances in them. After all, I did purchase triples. :tongue:

I've been running in the Adios3s for the month. I'm not up to par with my pace from 1-2 months ago (6:50s-7:10s) for 6-8milers after being hit with the flu two weeks ago. Right now, I'm at about a 7:25 pace... The Adios3s feel pretty snappy and fast.

FWIW, my favorite shoes to run are the Flyknit Racers, Lunaracer3s and Zoom Elite8s. I've tried Hoka's OG Clifton in the past. Those things are CUSHY! Then again, I've transitioned to more firm and responsive running shoes...

Last edited:
Heads up to my brooklyn peeps. Champs at KP got Oreo 3.0. One pair per.. Tried them on. Not bad but still passed. Also I feel like they fit bigger than my CNY and my burgs

thank you everyone for mentioning champs. I went back to footlocker to see if they were lying and they wernt. Read the posts about champs so checked them out...
smokin.gif
Nice!  

I ordered their $40 kit I believe with the cleaner and laundry bags and brush. Honestly since I was a kid I've always used shout/oxy clean and a tooth brush to clean rubber/leather/cloth material. Only thing their stuff is good for is nubuck and you can get much better nubuck/suede cleaner. All these new sneaker cleaning products are just hype. Crep is awesome though spray it on all my kicks.
Be careful with Crep. Might discolor some shoes. Has bad reaction with some leather like the Bred 1s that last came out. Not sure what it might do to other materials.

Exactly. I really don't suggest UB's in general for running unless you have perfect form and have a completely neutral gate needing no support whatsoever. But if I had to choose, I'd suggest 2.0 would be best out of the three versions but I would strongly recommend other brands for serious running. Most people have a slight degree of pronation so the mushiness of UB's midsoles coupled with their non-supportive uppers is much better for walking than running. Feels great for walking.
smokin.gif

Thaaaaat is what I was trying to explain a week or two ago. I don't like shoes too mushy when running. It just feels weird to me. They said the pure boost 2017 is a little firmer so it'll probably feel like the lunar 1s that I use for running.

Nice! What pace are you usually running at? I've casually jogged (8:30 pace) in the Solar Red 2s for about 2 miles back in December. I liked the bouncy feel to them. I think I could run long distances in them. After all, I did purchase triples. :tongue:

I've been running in the Adios3s for the month. I'm not up to par with my pace from 1-2 months ago (6:50s-7:10s) for 6-8milers after being hit with the flu two weeks ago. Right now, I'm at about a 7:25 pace... The Adios3s feel pretty snappy and fast.

FWIW, my favorite shoes to run are the Flyknit Racers, Lunaracer3s and Zoom Elite8s. I've tried Hoka's OG Clifton in the past. Those things are CUSHY! Then again, I've transitioned to more firm and responsive running shoes...

View media item 2306174
I'm not a serious runner by any means. There was a point in my life where I was running 6 miles every other day and I'm trying to get back to that point. I usually end up between 8:30 a 9:45 per mile pace depending on how I feel. This was my last "long" run before I came down with a flu. Took me nearly a month to feel like myself again so I am slowly working myself back.

Last edited:
SM Champs 9/10.5 both OOS but rest of good sizes still have pairs left. They got 3 FSRs. Nothing in Adidas or FTL

Back
Top Bottom