ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I can't find my size if I go a .5 size down on the 3.0 from my true size will they be too snug?

Last edited:

UNDS today. good to see everyone copping white noise with ease, my local champs didn't get them in yet. said they were still in the warehouse and to checkback monday. 
Info on the pants? 
nerd.gif

Can anyone with the kith response trails comment on how they hold up in heavy rain? Also whats the general sizing consensus on these? Thanks!

laugh.gif
 Yeah...

Looking back, I should've copped multiple Belugas and Oreo V2s as trade bait since I had the opportunity to get multiple pairs pears. Instead I just bought one pair  pear of each to rock. Just feels wrong copping multiple pairs  pears - everybody should be able to eat. 
Nothing wrong with joining the darkside to get what you want. 
laugh.gif

Info on the pants? 
nerd.gif

Pharrell Hu carrot track pants. not exactly tiro, more like a windbreaker material on the outisde but they're comfortable. Jacket is fire too. 

I just can't get down with that CW, still looks like feezys. I like the silhouette though

:lol:  Yeah...

Looking back, I should've copped multiple Belugas and Oreo V2s as trade bait since I had the opportunity to get multiple pairs pears. Instead I just bought one pair pear of each to rock. Just feels wrong copping multiple pairs pears - everybody should be able to eat. 

View media item 2060407

Imagine if someone see that for trade post... Beluga for 3Ms or TB straight trade :lol:

Last edited:
Decided to look at reigning champ and holy hell! Are track pants really that much? 175CAD so roughly 130$
Yes but Reigning Champ's streetwear clothing is top notch quality and other than some collabs, all of their clothing is made in Canada. If you can get their hoodie or sweatpants on discount anywhere, they are well worth the price imo. I also just like supporting a local Canadian brand since I'm part Canadian. 

Note: There is kind of a running gag regarding their design team. All of their clothing is just straight neutral and solid colors. Navy, Grey, Black, Olive (dark), Burgundy, etc. I personally like the simplicity. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom