ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruh, that's not even Skechers. That's a ripoff of Skechers called Seecaria or something 
roll.gif
Damn so this game is deeper than I thought....
laugh.gif

My Uncaged MC came in today.  Team early.  These are super nice in person.  
nthat.gif
uncaged fan checking in here..

need these

i really dont care for the "multi color" moniker.. if we say that then you know what our expectations will be... and we;ll be disappointed..

that being said, this uncaged black whatever-its-gonna-be-called pair is looking clean
nthat.gif

I believe you can still get the CNYs for retail through Tmall on Taobao. My understanding is those ship directly from the Adidas flagship store there. You gotta know how to use Taobao though. 
Are these legit CNYs on Taobao? My Wife is Chinese and should be able to navigate the site

I believe you can still get the CNYs for retail through Tmall on Taobao. My understanding is those ship directly from the Adidas flagship store there. You gotta know how to use Taobao though. 
Are these legit CNYs on Taobao? My Wife is Chinese and should be able to navigate the site

A couple weeks back, people were posting pics of fakes that were emerging and they were very dead on. Proceed with caution.

not limited but pricey. Would cop off the matches jig. Why don't you cop and let me know how they fit? I'm waiting for someone to give opinions on these

These aren't a new model, just a new color way. Plenty of reviews of the Yohji boost on YouTube and the Y-3 thread. I've seen previous seasons go as low as $130

Reading about how people copped for retail has made me salty this am. :frown: I've paid over retail for the majority of my boosts and even some wild numbers for some... (Lorenzo's). If anyone would be courteous enough to point me in the direction of some wool greys I'll pp gift you lunch on me. :smile:

anyone know where to get extra cream laces or something like them? My dog basically chewed through one, hangin on by a few threads

Back
Top Bottom