ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Only 21 pairs of night cargos in my size not looking good 
tired.gif
where's the ADC stock lists? Has it been posted?

21 pairs of one size doesn't look very promising.
Yeah post it up!

can someone with a normal 3.0 (not something like the trace cargo) help me verify if the 3.0  has the adidas logo embossed in the material or is it the same sort of sticky material like the 2.0 that i have? Thanks

cuz on my 2.0, the logo is already coming off on 1 side of the shoes and its really annoying, i might have to remove it all together on the other pair. 

I actually like all the UBs dropping tomorrow but im gonna try to restrain myself.

I like the silver boost pair better than the oreos. Might not cop either, but if anything ill wait for the silver boost.

Trace cargos>night cargos and i havent bit on paying resale on the traces yet so im good

Reds are ok but not a cop for me. Crazy that theres still no true red UB yet but these are probably the closest thing.

The multicolored uncaged are actually really dope and one of my favorite uncaged but im still going to try to pass

I actually like all the UBs dropping tomorrow but im gonna try to restrain myself.

I like the silver boost pair better than the oreos. Might not cop either, but if anything ill wait for the silver boost.

Trace cargos>night cargos and i havent bit on paying resale on the traces yet so im good

Reds are ok but not a cop for me. Crazy that theres still no true red UB yet but these are probably the closest thing.

The multicolored uncaged are actually really dope and one of my favorite uncaged but im still going to try to pass

anything else? Burger for dinner or nah?

Back
Top Bottom