ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recently had a seller not ship at all. I waited about 6 days until I emailed them about the status of my shoes and good thing Russ from Stock X responded (Same hour) and said they encountered an issue with the seller. They offered me a full refund for the shoes or they can match me with the next shoe available at no cost which was awesome cause the shoe was selling for $50 more since I made my purchase. 3 days later got shoes in the mail with a quickness.

Seller eats the fee if shoes aren't shipped, Russ and James are pretty quick in responding.

and I had Rutts actually bookmarked on my yelp, looks like its time to pay them a visit.

Does Stockx get the money or do they somehow split it with the buyer? Pretty sure Stockx keeps it.

Yeah man, go there on a Sat/Sun morning, preferably before 10a. It can get a little busy after

Get whatever you order in a bowl. Easier to eat and less messy.

I recently had a seller not ship at all. I waited about 6 days until I emailed them about the status of my shoes and good thing Russ from Stock X responded (Same hour) and said they encountered an issue with the seller. They offered me a full refund for the shoes or they can match me with the next shoe available at no cost which was awesome cause the shoe was selling for $50 more since I made my purchase. 3 days later got shoes in the mail with a quickness.
Cool...at this point, I rather just take the refund if offered. I completely forgot a bid I placed. Non boost shoe but was caught up in AZG 1st games & bid 420...which they are selling for well over that & saw the bid was accepted while watching superbowl. Gonna give it til 2moro to email since I can understand its 5pm if the seller is on the west coast but it will prob be the last time I order from Stockx

Quote:
Does Stockx get the money or do they somehow split it with the buyer? Pretty sure Stockx keeps it.

Yeah man, go there on a Sat/Sun morning, preferably before 10a. It can get a little busy after

Get whatever you order in a bowl. Easier to eat and less messy.
Goes to stockx, buyer gets refunded or the next available pair.  

My EQT 93/17 turbo just arrived and my god they're comfortable. Only downside is that the laces are too long.

How could anyone take anything over these two ​
 ​
....​
 ​
Also ​
I need those goddamn cny laces ​
 ​
those 2 are my top 3 but not top 1. Reserved for Kith UB 
wink.gif

I put them in the Collab category. It's hard to pit non collabs against collabs. 

if non collabs, I'd go Olives, OG's, WG's, GR White 1.0, Creams

Last edited:
Does ADC no longer have a live chat support? They still haven't gotten back to me on my silver boost order I made using the wrong email :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom