ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah you came in this thread like Jimbeam! 
laugh.gif

Hype might die down but we can't deny UB is really a great shoe. Comfort and aesthetics I prefer UBs over all boost models. Until Adidas or other brands can make a better looking with better comfort then i'll stay with UBs.
Nah, never got my education involved in my predictions. 

I just strongly defended my stance and being new at the time didn't have much weight to it.

I'll continue with Adidas as I have before UBs. Maybe once the hype is over and/or they discontinue UBs, I have some left over to rock for the next decade.

EQTs is the new hype for me and I look forward to cop those in more CWs vs the 3.0.

I don't see UBs dying anytime soon. If anything, hype is at an all time high 
nerd.gif
 Just look at all people who are trying to get those SNS x SS. Those things are hot garbage in my opinion. Nothing worth losing sleep over.  
Yup def a too early stance by me at the time. And I agree, hype is at an all time high as I see more GRs on ebay than I do in stores 
laugh.gif

Nah, never got my education involved in my predictions. 

I just strongly defended my stance and being new at the time didn't have much weight to it.

I'll continue with Adidas as I have before UBs. Maybe once the hype is over and/or they discontinue UBs, I have some left over to rock for the next decade.

EQTs is the new hype for me and I look forward to cop those in more CWs vs the 3.0.
Haha i'm just messin with you. Even if they discontinue UB's i'll still rock mine. 

I will pass with EQTs. But maybe if there is a colorway that will catch my attention then my opinion might change.

what do you guys think is the best for tomorrow RE: SNS

logging into my account and  going paypal

or

checking out as guest with paypal?

Boost turning yellow/brown is a Rite of Passage.

Difference between normal wear/tear vs. beating them to hell.

...that's why y'all doubled up on pairs yea?

If not, trying to preserve the white boost while only having 1 pair seems counterintuitive and seem pretty high anxiety.

Have fun in your boost.
I'll be wearing my OGs even when the boost is golden brown [emoji]128526[/emoji]

That's why you never get your hopes high with collabs. Only collab that I or my bro got successful at was the first SNS. Everything else went downhill.
Oh my god man.
mad.gif
 I was at the right place at the right time for the RC drop. But the website wouldn't process my payment because my bank blocked it for suspicious activity since it was an out of country payment. Fu ck I was so mad. Would've been the easiest collab cop of my life, too. Everything went so smooth - even up until the confirm payment page. I was able to try to pay like 7 times with no lag in between. 

man finding those cny ub 3.0 is so damn hard even when scouring through taobao/tmall. they really don't have enough stocks for big sizes. damn

Only 500 pairs? Is that accurate? Even Kiths were like 7-8k pairs no? RC had like 2.5k on ADC and I'm guessing at least 1k on RC website if not more. Then, the consortium shops probably got a few hundred combined. 

10% Ebay Bucks Back till end of today, best time to cop some UB's that people are reselling for 20-40 profit. Copped a 1.0 triple white to double up and got back $25 Ebay Bucks and 5% Ebates. 
nthat.gif

I would say its much better than the SNS Hype Train

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom