ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

can't beat 7k kith's 
laugh.gif
Wish they had the same amount ::
They probly did but just sat on most of their stock.

I must say I enjoy SNS as my go to site for hyped releases. I know its not the case for many people here but I was able to score the Winter wool NMD PK's, Both Tri-Color NMD PK's, OG NMD PK's, and now the SNS x SS's. Pretty much all that ive wanted lately were only able to be bought on this sites.

Last edited:

I must say I enjoy SNS as my go to site for hyped releases. I know its not the case for many people her but I was able to score the Winter wool NMD PK's, Both Tri-Color NMD PK's, OG NMD PK's, and now the SNS x SS's. Pretty much all that ive wanted lately were only able to be bought on this sites.
Only 1 of those shoes were actually hard to cop lol. But I somewhat agree as I've copped multiple yeezys and pharrell NMD's and collab UB's/NMD's through SNS

Only 1 of those shoes were actually hard to cop lol. But I somewhat agree as I've copped multiple yeezys and pharrell NMD's and collab UB's/NMD's through SNS
I was going to touch on that but im just saying as a streak, I was able to cop. Didn't have to wait and click add to cart for a while. It was just nice to go through relatively easy.

Guess I'll try to cop the 18th on Kith when they release, any other consortium retailers that are team manual friendly? I know most use Shopify

Checked out on Mobile via PP at 11:09 eastern on SNS....got my PP conf email right away and got my SNS conf email 33 minutes later..scored a 12.5 =)

Do these fit like UB 2.0 or UB 3.0? because I went with my UB 2.0 size

Last edited:
I guess mobile makes sense since he websites are more compact with less date to load so there's less chance for the website to load

Damn, cancellation L's?

I didn't even get a chance to participate though, we got complete new systems in the office and had to come early for installation.

Congrats to those that actually cooked.

I don't even mess with them usually, asleep during yeezy releases and they've cancelled me so many times (even when they shouldn't have)

Anyone submit their order to SNS but forget to change the state, complete rookie mistake but wondering if it can get straightened out if I will just get canceled. I ordered through paypal so maybe they will see my address through that.

Last edited:
lol the lurkers are starting to show themselves!
Hell naw this wasn't an easy drop lol

Perfect drop summary posts.
Thank you.
Back to regular scheduled programming.

I emailed them asking to change the shipping address, obviously going to cancel my orderView media item 2259069

Had an order error this past month that needed replacement.
Found that their cust service guys were helpful & efficient.
Took a little over half day to reply each time. Good luck.

Hallelujah!!!  My sister was able to grab me a size 10 SNS X SS UB at KITH Miami just now!

View media item 2232336

FOB v1.5 here, the show kinda sucks but funny gif.
Treat your sister for the assist.

Anyone submit their order to SNS but forget to change the state, complete rookie mistake but wondering if it can get straightened out if I will just get canceled. I ordered through paypal so maybe they will see my address through that.
they ship according to the address you provided on SNS checkout page, they don't use the paypal address. They just collect payment through paypal

Interesting SNS experience. Tried to add 12, 12.5 and 13 to my cart and it told me they all were OOS. Gave up for a second but I randomly checked my cart just in case. A 13 was there and I tried to check out but as we all know the site was being crappy as usual. My 30 minutes cart reserve  ran out but I was literally able check out at 31 minutes lol. Got the L email 5 minutes later. I guess check your carts next time though for SNS even if it tells you OOS. Not sure if I would've gotten the L email or not if I checked out within 30 minutes though.

Back
Top Bottom