ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time difference for european countries
Ohhhh duh 
laugh.gif

I heard there's ghost chairs out there. I'd be tossing those.
What is the etiquette on that? Does that mean when I found out about them last night I can just put a chair out there and be 'first' in line because my chair is there? :smh:

With you there, Jpac.
If their a-s-s wasn't warming the seat as long as you were there or they were on a food/bathroom run, those are going off to pile on parking lot. Can't believe people tolerate that. Would rather risk store canceling release.

View media item 2336785Super slept on, steal at $140

Nice pickup. Even better at that price. We're getting too conditioned paying full retail on these GRs. Not worth the hype. Some mentioned Air Maxes, think all my 90/95s were below retail.

nah I'm not interested in the SNS. Alert popped up and was just carting to see if it was possible, hit checkout and it asked me for payment details but I X'ed out after
Damn wish I saw that, assume the product page isn't up anymore since I just checked

nah I'm not interested in the SNS. Alert popped up and was just carting to see if it was possible, hit checkout and it asked me for payment details but I X'ed out after
they did same thing with WTAPs vans drop.. Ordered a pair then they refunded me 10 minutes later

Back
Top Bottom