ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talking about the size tag behind the tongue, not the sticker. 

Hmmmmm idk bout the tags look good to me kinda but overall shape looks a tiny bit off. Could be angles of pics but idk dont have my creams anymore to compare. Box looks ok tho I think so maybe a swap if fake but like I said idk :lol:.

Last edited:

Nah I was agreeing with you. They're real. I was talking to the guy who asked why you would need a LC if you bought them at Foot Locker. And I was saying because people can return fakes.
Ohh I gotcha. Thanks man. 

Pretty sure the fake creams look obviously bad compared to the ones you sent to goat. That's unfortunate though.. Just curious, how much were you trying to sell it to them for?
This pair sold for $500 on GOAT. I think the lowest price they had was $565 asking price in a size 8, but I listed it for $500 because I wanted to buy Yeezy Breds. It sold within the hour after I had listed it. The highest offer at the time was $490 I think. 

There's a couple posts on previous pages about OG prestos.. Are the new ones being released currently different comfort wise?

Hey guys can I get a quick LC? I bought these from footlocker a year ago. Never wore them and stored them away in the closet. Decided to sell them on GOAT. GOAT sent them back saying that the size tag inside the shoe isn't cleanly placed on and that they could not authenticate it. I checked it and it does seem to be very sloppily done by Adidas as some of the corners aren't fully adhered to the shoe, but I don't know of any reason these would be considered fake. 
these are real imo .. but something that caught my eye is that the toebox is inverted (color wise)

Last edited:

Hey guys can I get a quick LC? I bought these from footlocker a year ago. Never wore them and stored them away in the closet. Decided to sell them on GOAT. GOAT sent them back saying that the size tag inside the shoe isn't cleanly placed on and that they could not authenticate it. I checked it and it does seem to be very sloppily done by Adidas as some of the corners aren't fully adhered to the shoe, but I don't know of any reason these would be considered fake. 
Toe box colors are inverted, never seen that before.

What it should look like (not my pic):

Those creams look very off to me. As said above, the toe box is crazy. But thats the only thing that looks bad but it definitely stands out

There's a couple posts on previous pages about OG prestos.. Are the new ones being released currently different comfort wise?

I've not worn the FK or utility models recently so can't speak for them. Also never had a pair of of some of the obscure models that came out as part of the alpha project in the early 00s. Assume they're pretty comfy but the original neoprone models are for sure. Likewise the denim prm pack from last year are mad mad comfortable and some can still be copped for the low.

Edit - but this is the boost thread so I digress.

Anyone tried the new PB?

Last edited:

If you didn't get these from footlocker I'd 100% say they were fake. That inverted color on the toebox is very odd. If you really got these from FTL, then you got variants/factory seconds. Will be very tough to sell through consignment.

If you didn't get these from footlocker I'd 100% say they were fake. That inverted color on the toebox is very odd. If you really got these from FTL, then you got variants/factory seconds. Will be very tough to sell through consignment.
He could get lucky and find that one person (who wants to be like everyone else and unique at the same time), but the vast majority will pass unfortunately.

I'd throw these up on the Bay and see what happens.

Can't wait for mystery grey 3.0s, my 1.0s getting beat, amazing how now I can't find a color I like in stock because ultra boost popularity.

Last edited:
wow, that was a good catch with the inverted weave on the creams, I didnt notice that at first.

those laceless pairs look so bad, thanks adidas for not making everything look nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom