ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im tempted to grab a pair of the clear grey 3.0s right now. i only want those under retail though, and i somehow missed out on jimmyjazz yesterday.

pimp.gif

Looks like small footers only.  I already doubled up from Richard's and those Liverpool brahs.  Hopefully one of them comes through.

Edit - DSG cancelled
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is not the right thread for my question but appreciate and need enlightenment. Does size? UK charge VAT? Somehow they charge the same price for their domestic and overseas sales when they're vat registered.

This is not the right thread for my question but appreciate and need enlightenment. Does size? UK charge VAT? Somehow they charge the same price for their domestic and overseas sales when they're vat registered.

size does not remove vat in my experiences, neither do sivas and a handful of other euro retailers.

Last edited:
Got my pair from stockx cause someone accepted my bid before the ebay codes. 268 shipped so its okay. Although not yet shipped to me. Still waiting for updates.

Awesome. I caved and got one too. Can't wait to get it!
Not many on feet pictures just yet.

Purchased a pair of TB 3.0 size 7.5 for my nephew's mom and they don't fit her.

How long does it usually take Adidas to refund your money after you send a return?

Think I came to the conclusion that I can't mess with regular 3.0s. Toe just annoys me too much. Gonna return my Night Cargos as soon as they arrive

I guess I am not in the majority because I absolutely love the 3.0 from a comfort point of view. The upper is super stretchy and just feels awesome on foot. The dislike actually has worked in my favor because I have yet to pay retail for a pair. It almost feels like before UB hype began. Back when most of you were buying every single pair of Racers and Roshes lmao.

Purchased a pair of TB 3.0 size 7.5 for my nephew's mom and they don't fit her.

How long does it usually take Adidas to refund your money after you send a return?
My last return they actually refunded as soon as the package was scanned and in transit. Not sure if this is a new policy for them or not, but that was my most recent refund. Previously, it took 1-2 weeks to arrive to Adidas and another week to get the refund - roughly.

does snapstyle take best offers?  

is 245 shipped good for cb 1.0 sz 10.5?
Just saw this, and they've never taken best offers or were willing to go through PP direct before. $245 is too much to pay for core blacks IMO, you could definitely wait  it out and find a much better deal.

eBay has got me feeling tainted about buying shoes after that promo they ran last weekend.  A "c20hellomiddleofmarch" would be very nice right about now.

Back
Top Bottom