ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it really truly has gotten out of control. Im starting to feel myself slip to 3.0s > 1.0s, the comfort difference is crazy to me, I like the looser knit much more.
ditto except for creams and wg 
laugh.gif

it really truly has gotten out of control. Im starting to feel myself slip to 3.0s > 1.0s, the comfort difference is crazy to me, I like the looser knit much more.
is it just me or i also feel the boost on 3.0 is more "bouncy" than others. Not much, but i can tell straight away. 

Anyone know of places that have the Burgundy 3.0's in stock at a reasonable price, online?

Thanks in advance.

is it just me or i also feel the boost on 3.0 is more "bouncy" than others. Not much, but i can tell straight away. 

I agree...

And as far as PK goes... I can see why some people like the knit of the previous models & don't care for the pattern on the 3.0, but that sock PK of the 3.0 is straight butterrrr on the foot.

I prefer the knit and shape of the 1.0 but I can admit that the newer generations are more refined. The 1.0 knit seems thicker and more firm whereas the 3.0 knit is thin and stretchier like a sock. I have narrow feet so I like the 1.0 tightness and narrow shape. The 3.0 shape is a little boxy and loose on me. I don't see an issue with either generation just a personal preference for the 1.0.

Also not a fan of the stretch mark pattern. If there was only a 3.0 with the knit pattern of the 1.0... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
https://www.columbusrunning.com/products/ultra-boost-bb6059-grey
Never ordered from there but FSR. Others can chime in if legit or not

Or you can order from GOAT or Stockx to be sure. Just slightly above retail

Thank you for your help, I'm currently out of reps but when I can I will. [emoji]10084[/emoji] I have checked all over the Uk and can't find the clear greys anywhere so I will have to buy from the site above or stockx.

I have never bought from either, stockx looks like an eBay of some sort, which one do people recommend purchasing from?

Columbus running are retail but I'm not sure if they are legit? where as stockx seems to be selling for a higher resale but are a trusted vendor correct?

https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-3pt0-grey

Last edited:
the 3.0 pattern is polarizing.  i really dislike the design.  most of the colorways never called to me.  but i've copped 2 pairs.  Clear grey and TB.  Maybe it's because these two colorways make those toe box lines more subtle.  

Love the the look of the 1.0 the best, but I find myself really only wearing the 3.0s because of the fit, comfort and accessibility of a second pair. Definitely my favorite.

Yeah its niketalk so we have nothing else to do but nitpick small details. For me all UBs are comfy. So given the option im taking 1.0 knit over the rest. The small upgrade in comfort isn't really that big of a deal. The 3.0 is the worst of the bunch for me. I do have TB 3.0s because i do fell like some colorways fit the knit better and I hate the translucent cage so TBs hit that sweet spot for me. But the triple white 3.0 i can't see past the toilet paper comment. Legit looks like Charmin. The oreo's cage looks like a jelly sandal my sister wore when she was 6 years old.

And of all the upcoming models none are enticing. Maybe the multi colors? But MC flyknit racer 2.0s are re releasing that they are worlds better looking to me if i am going to own a multi colored knit sneaker and they are cheaper

Last edited:
I've been saying this ever since I picked up the CB 3.0 with the sweatshop code. Comfort wise, It's really hard wearing 3.0's almost daily then going back and putting on a pair of 1.0's
laugh.gif

everyone hates the translucent cage so much while i love them. The material so much softer yet rigid enough to give support to the shoes. So i can't feel it when i tight the shoes really tight for running. Really just fine tune it much better from the previous versions. 

the 3.0 pattern is polarizing.  i really dislike the design.  most of the colorways never called to me.  but i've copped 2 pairs.  Clear grey and TB.  Maybe it's because these two colorways make those toe box lines more subtle.  
I agree. Just can't do 3.0.. Sold my burg and gonna return my Night Cargo to eastbay this week

Thank you for your help, I'm currently out of reps but when I can I will. [emoji]10084[/emoji] I have checked all over the Uk and can't find the clear greys anywhere so I will have to buy from the site above or stockx.

I have never bought from either, stockx looks like an eBay of some sort, which one do people recommend purchasing from?

Columbus running are retail but I'm not sure if they are legit? where as stockx seems to be selling for a higher resale but are a trusted vendor correct?

https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-3pt0-grey
Yes StockX is trusted. They're basically a middleman service where when you buy a sneaker the seller ships it to them where they authenticate it and then ship it out to you. Shipping can take anywhere from 5 days to around 2 weeks depending on where you're located

1.0 for looks and short wear but 3.0 for long wear. Wore my oreos for more than 8 hrs and no complain.

Seems to be here mainly. Don't get me wrong, I like the shoe a lot....I have two prrr. I just don't think it's that much better looking than the others. On a comfort level the 2.0 & 3.0 beat them hands down.

Nope all the people in the boost groups on facebook and every sneaker interested person I know who like the UB all say that the 1.0 is so much better looking than 2.0 and 3.0 but the difference is for many is not that big of a difference to skip 2.0's and 3.0's and pay resell for the 1.0 like some of us in this thread.

I like 3.0 overall better although one of my 1.0 is my fave UB shoe and probably will never be topped.

Yes StockX is trusted. They're basically a middleman service where when you buy a sneaker the seller ships it to them where they authenticate it and then ship it out to you. Shipping can take anywhere from 5 days to around 2 weeks depending on where you're located

Thank you, what do you think would be a fair bid price would be for a size US8

Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Clear Grey on stockx?

https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-3pt0-grey?children=aea819f6-e2c2-4fa5-a8cf-651e3023c2f7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom