ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd do it. EQT is def more comfortable. Just curious...OG or white EQT?

Yeah EQT waay more comfortable. But i can't use those pink aka turbo red to work. Lol

The eqt og

Do it nmds are dying. Tricos resell is dead. Eqts have more value

Eqt value will be higher than nmd trico in general for the same color.

Yeah right. Most of Nmd is sinking right now.. Hope the hype will be brought back again though.. Love them shape

Repped but I'm too late. My size is cooked

Last edited:
Remember that spot with ball wangs the other night that was under charging $250AUD vs. $350AUD? Just sent me an invoice for the extra 100 lol. What to do, what to do.

Who else got the email from high and low asking for $100 aud for their price error on the black bball wangs? Not sure if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Remember that spot with ball wangs the other night that was under charging $250AUD vs. $350AUD? Just sent me an invoice for the extra 100 lol. What to do, what to do.

Who else got the email from high and low asking for $100 aid for their price error on the black bball wangs? Not sure if it's worth it.
Haha what does it say? Just @we ****** up please pay the extra $100"?

Going through some photos.... what could've been 
frown.gif

Who else got the email from high and low asking for $100 aud for their price error on the black bball wangs? Not sure if it's worth it.

Gave up on those handful AUS/NZ shops long time ago because most drops were just raffle/local only. Shipping to US was an added no go.

Back
Top Bottom