ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One can only hope he damaged the cage or his dog used it as a chew toy.

The guy selling them apparently bought them like that from another guy. Wonder why you would even consider that. The cage along with the laces are probably the best part of the creams.

without the cage, they just look like some dirty GR whites 1.0 
laugh.gif

Just got my new triple black pure boosts and i thought i'd share some pics with you comparing to my old custom 1.0

I really like them. They are nice, comfy, boost on 1.0 is definitely more squishy. The knit is different than primeknit on NMDs, UB or yeezys and you can just feel that it's more... stiff? But even tho i am quite liking them except one thing... 

They used, i don't know if two different dyes or what but the whole boost is matte black and these 3 parts are shiny, more blue-ish/navy-ish (sorry i don't know if i can say that, i'm not native speaker and def not fluent). On foot - it's hard to see but the fact that they did something like this and that it is there, makes me want to send them back... If there is someone who owns them - please let me know if your pairs also have that.

Adidas Golf with the pump fake

That gloss finish looks like it could be the dried up adhesive to the part of the outsole that wraps around. I don't own the TB PB so I can't do a comparison. They still look good tho. I'd still keep em for something as minor as that. Just my .02...

*oops. Meant to quote cigs

Last edited:

Just got my new triple black pure boosts and i thought i'd share some pics with you comparing to my old custom 1.0

I really like them. They are nice, comfy, boost on 1.0 is definitely more squishy. The knit is different than primeknit on NMDs, UB or yeezys and you can just feel that it's more... stiff? But even tho i am quite liking them except one thing... 
It's circa knit, not prime knit. 

I just checked my pair and it's also glossy. I'd assume they added an extra coat/finisher since the sides will be more prone to dirt when walking, etc.

Last edited:

Props for still rocking your OG PB's.  I've got 2 and they're not going anywhere.  Basically the shoe that got me into sneakers, prior to that it was mostly Kohls and Marshalls specials with a pair of NBs.  
smokin.gif

Love those OG Pure Boosts!

One can only hope he damaged the cage or his dog used it as a chew toy.
Uncaging was all the hype in the early days of UB. I remember there was a guy in here who justified cutting off the cage because it added excess weight to the shoe lmao.

Back
Top Bottom