ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love how it says Adidas Beats Nike... and yes.. the #1 Selling sneaker was the Superstar... but the rest of the list is dominated by Nike/Jordan Brand lol but yes interesting read. It's good to see Adidas surging again and hope other brands can throw their names into the hat as well. The culture definitely has shifted and Adidas has plugged itself into that zone. I love seeing how Adidas comes up with projects with even lowkey artists and such. Love seeing their small collaborations as well as their big ones.. they've tapped into the realm of the modern day creative.. As where I don't really see that with Nike as much.

Last edited:
boost could be life if they make more quantities available.  

Then they'd be roshe'd. No one is paying $130 retail for nmds if they're mass produced. If they did, tubulars and the likes would fly off the shelves.

Look at the alpha bounce.

.yep

looking at "NMD" days stock numbers though, that's a trend that won't be changing anytime soon

I hate the the debate but Nike is coming out with their x line soon and I predict a lot of defectors will come back

the #1 Selling sneaker was the Superstar..
nthat.gif

Hope Nike gave us more quality products in the next months and that Adidas change the UB to a better looking pattern, and more boost and more air that'll make me happy 

The best re release will be the 3M or the MG , creams , man no pure hype, not that I don't like them but they're not that great lol 

The best re release will be the 3M or the MG , creams , man no pure hype, not that I don't like them but they're not that great lol 
Creams GOAT, excited to see the pair that @reigning told us about. The S.E. pair that's supposed to go back to that colorscheme

Back
Top Bottom