ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my leather lace today.
The leather Quality is nice.. Too bad its too long have to cut them about 20cm before using in UB.

Hope they'll blend well to Both Black LTD n Grey LTD.
when you cut them, how are you going to reapply the metal lace tips? 

I have  black waxed wh gold tips for my SNSxSS UBs and theyre too long so i either double knot them, or tuck the excess into the inside of the cage...

Let me know! 

Can i get a LC on these, they look different in hand than pics, I've never seen em before in person, but the boost feels good. In pictures the toe knit looks shiny, they dont look that way in hand. They came from russia tho which is the main reason im skeptical.

Hey Frank, looks good based on the boost, inner size tag and shape of the shoe.
It's a legit pair.

Thank you sir.

Anyone else want to disagree?

Can i get a LC on these, they look different in hand than pics, I've never seen em before in person, but the boost feels good. In pictures the toe knit looks shiny, they dont look that way in hand. They came from russia tho which is the main reason im skeptical.

View media item 2392695
View media item 2392696
View media item 2392699
View media item 2392701
View media item 2392703
View media item 2392704

Not sure why but I want SNS 2.0 now. Maybe I'll sell my extra OG to fund the SNS
They look so nice in person, you won't regret it especially since they can be had for such a low resell.

I personally don't mind the toe cap and if it bothers you that much, using acetone to remove it isn't that difficult to do.

They look so nice in person, you won't regret it especially since they can be had for such a low resell.

I personally don't mind the toe cap and if it bothers you that much, using acetone to remove it isn't that difficult to do.
I'd rather not have the toe cap but I'm not about to ruin a show with my "customization skills"....

Thank you sir.

While I would be suspect buying anything from Russia......they look good to me. I had two pairs.

However, it does look a bit shiny in person especially the tongue tab in that canvas material. The laces are waxed, so a bit shiny there too and the toe cap knit area from what I remember were shiny as well.

Sorry I sold both my pairs, so I'm going off memory. They are one of the nicest 3.0 released this year imo.

Thank you sir.

While I would be suspect buying anything from Russia......they look good to me. I had two pairs.

However, it does look a bit shiny in person especially the tongue tab in that canvas material. The laces are waxed, so a bit shiny there too and the toe cap knit area from what I remember were shiny as well.

Sorry I sold both my pairs, so I'm going off memory. They are one of the nicest 3.0 released this year imo.
I bought Wool Grey's from a dude in Russia. Was nervous but they were legit.

I was very dissapointed in my pair, sent them back even for half off.
I'm still upset I missed that jig. I could've tried out the boost baseball cleat for the low. I can't bring myself to paying full price
ohwell.gif

prices for OG purps have shot up :smh:

I should've just coughed up when they were attainable for $350 ish but it was against my principles.

What are they selling for now??? Not sure why but I want SNS 2.0 now. Maybe I'll sell my extra OG to fund the SNS

$400-500. That's what they're listed for on GOAT, but I am not sure if they are actually moving at that price. I wouldn't doubt it.

Got the Bball Wangs in today.

Very difficult to put my feet in at first. Reminded me of the Kith UB Mid

Some minor flaws here and there smh, but overall nice sneaker. Really like how they are on feet 
smokin.gif

I went TTS and I still have a lot of room at the toe area. I could have went half a size down. Also they are quite comfortable.

Got the Bball Wangs in today.

Very difficult to put my feet in at first. Reminded me of the Kith UB Mid

Some minor flaws here and there smh, but overall nice sneaker. Really like how they are on feet 
smokin.gif

I went TTS and I still have a lot of room at the toe area. I could have went half a size down. Also they are quite comfortable.
Niceee !!! I've heard the sizing on these go all over the place. Half Size Up, TTS, Half Size Down.

Going to need a full performance review of that those bballs. Someone play for 2 hours in them 
laugh.gif
Hahaa... Traction looks sus. Not alot of court feel due to height of Boost in the Heel. Lockdown is underwhelming due to the large gap between lace holes in the midfoot. 

Back
Top Bottom