ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this colorway in particular is really starting to grow on me. I wanted to try out a pair but no colorway really interested me until these.
Man, everything grows on @drisk34
roll.gif

Anyone with EQT 93-17 notice how easily the boost stains around the heel and medial side? The boost seems like a very different material thats more easily stained than ultraboost or NMDs

Anyone with EQT 93-17 notice how easily the boost stains around the heel and medial side? The boost seems like a very different material thats more easily stained than ultraboost or NMDs
First of all what the hell were you thinking wearing them lol. I have noticed that it doesn't seem to have the same protective coating that UB has.

Last edited:
First of all what they hell were you thinking wearing them lol. I have noticed that it doesn't seem to have the same protective coating that UB has.

Cant not rock WM EQT

View media item 2394049

EU prices are great but the tracking situation I'm not liking!
Packages get transferred to [emoji]128169[/emoji]usps & their worthless tracking system...my item shows processed at LA facility for 5 days with zero progress?? :smh:

Last edited:
EU prices are great but the tracking situation I'm not liking!
Packages get transferred to [emoji]128169[/emoji]usps & their worthless tracking system...my item shows accepted at LA facility for 5 days with zero progress?? :smh:

lol yea usps is doo doo. unless its fedex/dhl it will take forever

I cross brands all the time...  UB, Nike socks, UA compression pants, Lululemon shorts, Champion shirt.  Thats my gym outfit at times :lol:
Me too, I'm not sponsored and it doesn't matter to me. Comfort is the most important factor. I remember getting ragged on back in jr high for wearing adidas sweats with Jordan's. I was used to Payless before that so no damns were given

First of all what the hell were you thinking wearing them lol. I have noticed that it doesn't seem to have the same protective coating that UB has.
damn it, that sucks. I haven't worn mine yet... :\

NYC also got Red Apple NMDs, and did they get the triple black PK NMDs too?

I dont want to hear any of yall complaints. Adidas wont even put a store in Boston for god sake :smh:
Bro it's in the name of the shoe lol Red Apple NMD. It was a NYC exclusive shoe for the opening of the first Originals Flagship in USA that just so happened to be in NYC one of adidas' Key Cities. There's only 4 Key Cities in USA right now and that's LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami. Those are the 4 major cities that see limited products. NYC getting the most allocation because of population and how big the sneaker game is here.

Back
Top Bottom